👻Splatoween coming to Splatoon 2! (10/19 - 10/21)🎃

Splatoween  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a side!

• Team Trick! 👻
    • Team Treat! 🍬

YESSSS!!!! I'm glad this is not just a Splatfest with Halloween themed teams, but they also went all out and decorated everything for Halloween (even the stages!). ^_^ This is gonna be fun! 

Hmmm...I think I might go with Team Treat.

EDIT:

Here's a look at the Splatoween gear that will be given out via the Switch News app...

b5L0HAX.png?1

Speaking of treats, you can get special in-game treats! Via an upcoming Nintendo Switch News article, you’ll be able to receive four different pieces of spooky headgear. You will need to follow the Squid Research Lab Report (Splatoon 2) News Channel on your Nintendo Switch, and launch the Splatoon 2 game from the corresponding news article. If you haven’t followed the channel yet, now is a great time to consider it!

You will receive:

• Kyonshi Hat
  • Li’l Devil Horns
  • Hockey Mask
  • Anglerfish Mask

Our researchers have two notes about this:
1) Please make sure that you either have the game card inserted or the digital version of the game on your system.

2) Be sure to receive the items before the article ink-dives off your news feed. We recommend grabbing the items as soon as possible!

Link: https://splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/178695977487/according-to-our-research-there-seems-to-be-a

Edited by alienboyva
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to participate in this Splatfest. :(  I was busy the first half of Sat. and then a personal issue arose and it took the rest of the day/evening to deal with that. Then Sunday was this month's Communinty Day in Pokémon GO, witch I totally didn't realize was the same weekend as Splatoween, so...

Nice to see that my team won! :) 

Edited by alienboyva

I didn't play in the previous Splatfest so I had forgotten that there were some changes to how they work, though I suppose it's not too different in the end. Made it to Treat Queen and even played a few 10x battles: won two, lost one. Glad to see Team Treat won, especially that narrow margin on Normal battles since that's mostly where I played!

I played in the last Splatfest when NSO came to life and I really like the changes with normal and pro mode. I was able to play both modes and I had a blast, had  very few or at all DC.

Won the Modern Splatfest last month. Got a real taste of these kind of Splatfest, despite not in it long or won. I still had fun even for the short time.

I made an effort of attending this Splatfest, since Halloween is my favorite holiday out of them all, even Christmas. Made sure I'm not scheduled this weekend at my retail job and all that. Though learning Pokemon GO's community day was on that Sunday kinda ruined it (though it ended strong for me by catching a 84% shiny!), so Saturday was the most I've play. I'm somewhat impressed by the Clout gauge being the way to gauge performance instead of wins. I think I like that better since it makes you play the proper in some respects, or places the emphasis on territory control more. And Team Treat, yes!

Edited by avalonknight