Ninfora Creation Gallery

Oblivion

6 hours ago, Deku said:

Cool, an art thread. Get ready for a mega post! flower;

Here's a picture I drew last year for an Avatar: The Last Airbender art contest. Spoilers: I didn't win.

Reveal hidden contents

Steven_Bender.png

Here's @Tyranogre's Secret Santa gift last year:

Reveal hidden contents

tiki___ns2_secret_santa_2015_by_dekumonz

A picture of my one-eyed cat:

Reveal hidden contents

i_miss_you__by_dekumonz-d7yv230.png

A picture of my two-eyed cat:

Reveal hidden contents

frame4.png

Iwata

Reveal hidden contents

Iwata Small.png

An Inkling girl! I messed up really bad on the anatomy though...

Reveal hidden contents

totally_inkin__dude__by_dekumonz-d84z51e

Here's a sketch I did a few days ago just for fun.

Reveal hidden contents

Alien Girl.png

Finally, here's a naked giantess gif. :lol: 

Ignore the watermark.

Reveal hidden contents

002.gif

I love the one that you did for the avatar contest, its super cool! I like how real the sky looks and that cat creature thats flying near you is so cute! :kirby-veryhappy:

The cat pics look really good, I like the different styles that you did, its beautiful! :D

The inkling girl isn't bad, I like how real her hair looks, the texture is nicely done :kirby-veryhappy:

I love the purple girl with the green hair, she looks adorable but like super cool and fun at the same time! I wish I could draw like that :shy:

2 hours ago, The Krazy One said:

This was something I did a few years back.

Hide contents

Nice video! :kirby-happy: All of them look really good and some of them looked almost exactly the same as the originals so really good job! :kirby-veryhappy:

My favorite was the Goku in blue. I liked your version more cause it seemed like he was tanner and look more muscley which I thought was more fun than the boring original :)

Edited by Bandy Mear
19 hours ago, Bandy Mear said:

Wow! You're really good :kirby-surprised:

Your Mega Man is really nicely done! The colors, the shading, the detail! Its exquisite! :)

That Ness is so colorful and cute! Everything is so bright and feels full of life in the picture! :kirby-veryhappy:

Thank you, Bandy. I'm glad you like'em. Of course, when you're dealing with a pixel art as large as that one it's basically just drawing, lol. Yours is pretty stellar too though. The larger the pixels the trickier it is, if just one is out of place the whole thing looks wrong. You did a great job shading as well, you should keep at it. :)

13 hours ago, Deku said:

Here's @Tyranogre's Secret Santa gift last year:

Reveal hidden contents

tiki___ns2_secret_santa_2015_by_dekumonz

Oh, I remember your drawing for Tyranogre. Amazing :D. Very nice clean work too.

Man, that Secret Santa was a lot of fun. I was scared to do a drawing as part of my gift, so I just threw a quick unrelated doodle on the card. I wonder if we'll be doing it again this year?

8 hours ago, Shulk said:

My avatar I drew myself. It took about 2 hours. 

Here's a link to my DA account 

http://shulky.deviantart.com

You drew that, Shulk? It looks awesome! What exactly is in the background, is it the town clock? Either way I really like the mechanical look of it.

3 minutes ago, Marxforever said:

Thank you, Bandy. I'm glad you like'em. Of course, when you're dealing with a pixel art as large as that one it's basically just drawing, lol. Yours is pretty stellar too though. The larger the pixels the trickier it is, if just one is out of place the whole thing looks wrong. You did a great job shading as well, you should keep at it. :)

Oh, I remember your drawing for Tyranogre. Amazing :D. Very nice clean work too.

Man, that Secret Santa was a lot of fun. I was scared to do a drawing as part of my gift, so I just threw a quick unrelated doodle on the card. I wonder if we'll be doing it again this year?

You drew that, Shulk? It looks awesome! What exactly is in the background, is it the town clock? Either way I really like the mechanical look of it.

It's actually just a gradient background with tech vector brushes. I drew the character on paper first then traced it in Photoshop. 

@Lance's Dragonite im not much of a creative writer but whenever i get stuck with whatever im writing i find that just moving around helps me think a little clearer. sometimes when i have to write something like an essay for class i might have to stop for a bit and just start pacing around the room lol. it doesnt always help with the writing right away, but it at least gets some thoughts flowing.

@Marxforever i like your sprite work, it looks really professional. also i really love the picture of ness. i think your drawing style is really cool and you do a very good job with the colors

@Deku the pictures of you cats look like they could be really cool paintings. i really like the fur detail in the first picture and the second one has a really cool pop art kind of feel.

@The Krazy One its really impressive that you were able to make all those in paint just by eye, you did a really nice job capturing all the little details, especially with all the shading.

7 hours ago, Oblivion said:

@Shulk i remember seeing some of your stuff on ns2. i think its cool that you can draw in a lot of very different styles, and i think you do a good job with the twewy character style. i like some of your photography too, my favorite is the one of your bird with the 3ds stylus lol

Lol birdie lifting. And thank you. I could never figure out what kind of style I wanted for myself.

10 hours ago, Marxforever said:

I wonder if we'll be doing it again this year?

I certainly hope so! 

8 hours ago, Oblivion said:

@Deku the pictures of you cats look like they could be really cool paintings. i really like the fur detail in the first picture and the second one has a really cool pop art kind of feel.

Thanks! I'm actually so fond of those two that I have prints framed on my living room wall.