The Boneyard - N4A Chat Thread, October 2018

Chrom

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Yep. Here's to hoping for good deals!

Mainly waiting for a sale at Best Buy for New 3DS XL systems myself 

Really going to need one - Im due for a new one.... again. Hopefully the battery and USB charger can hold on until then..

And hopefully they also have a nice deal on Roku Ultras... would like to upgrade from the Roku stick that I currently have...

And a pair of Sennheiser or Bose Noise cancelling headphones would also be nice and somewhat helpful...

5 minutes ago, Shadow118 said:

Mainly waiting for a sale at Best Buy for New 3DS XL systems myself 

Really going to need one - Im due for a new one.... again. Hopefully the battery and USB charger can hold on until then..

And hopefully they also have a nice deal on Roku Ultras... would like to upgrade from the Roku stick that I currently have...

And a pair of Sennheiser or Bose Noise cancelling headphones would also be nice and somewhat helpful...

Ah. Here's to hoping.

I'm mainly waiting for a deal on a Switch. Maybe movies and games.

6 hours ago, Arvis said:

Niantic why?

I can only assume they haven't researched autism speaks. Here's a metapost about AS but to say the autistic community loathes it is an understatement.

Word. Too many companies don't even bother to look into things. They go for the biggest and most well known one.

7 minutes ago, Pichi said:

I dig the dedication and attention to detail that I've seen through all your posts. bravo

Thanks!!

The costume is actually all done. I'll be doing a test fit tonight. Unfortunately I couldn't get the harness to work properly so I won't have a hanging moon and fairy over my shoulder, but I can live with that.

2 minutes ago, Pichi said:

nooooooooooooo

Ran into a few decent sized snags and left it to the last thing, being optional and all, then last night I made the harness no problem and got the wires all ready to go, but unfortunately when being worn things start sagging and flopping everywhere. I will likely still bring the moon with me as I can hold it in one hand and still flip the eyes on and off.

Also now that I think about it, I’m pretty much due for a new MP3 Player.. pretty sure there was some type of issue with the Laptop not recognizing the player...

And I tried looking over the weekend, but I can’t seem to find the player or cable.... huh

Also remembered I’m going to need a Micro SD card for the New XL system...

doubt im going to be knocking everything off, but hopefully I can get a few of these things checked off...

edit:

somewhat forgot about the 3 Pokémon 3DS games...

no idea if there will be any digital sales, but... 

Well, this is a mildly medium-long list...

Edited by Shadow118
2 minutes ago, Shadow118 said:

Perhaps, but there might be better sales later on

plus I’d need to end up getting two of them for both 3DS/Switch and I’d like to go as large as I can, if possible 

Yea you're probably right on it. Here's to hoping that they're very good ones.

As I see. That sounds like a good plan.