The Boneyard - N4A Chat Thread, October 2018

Chrom

I remember when I was ten and I wanted to get the Girl version of Friends of Mineral Town because I liked the idea of marrying Clint. You'd think ten year old me would have taken a hint but nope.

I want to get into Harvest Moon again, but I have trouble making time for life simulators. Animal Crossing will suck me in though, because it's animal crossing.

I enjoyed FoMT and AWL. I also remembering really enjoying Harvest Moon DS... Atleast until after 40 hours when I discovered you need to acquire 60 or something sprites in order to marry someone.

I played some of Rune Factory 4 last year, but didn't get very far. I might pop it in soon. I associate Harvest Moon & Rune Factory as nice autumn games.

I have a bit of trouble going back to Harvest Moon tbh.  Rune Factory tickles all my fantasy world aesthetics and with dungeon-crawling and other crafting systems I felt like there was more to do.  I liked that you didn't have to just be a farmer, and I found the world and characters so endearing.  I'm bummed that Neverland Co is dead because we'll probably never get another unless Marvelous has the rights to it, but they're making Story of Seasons now.

Edited by luca

Well, things are going to get rough and busy in the coming months/next year.... (In spoiler since it’s mildly lengthy)

Spoiler

So....

As of tomorrow morning, I’ll be moving out and into a group home type place for... the foreseeable future for some time

Granted there’s a lot of personal details (both relating to myself and others) but at least I can say I have a few disabilities, so pretty relevant to that

Granted, I really don’t like it, but it’s supposed to helping me get the help I need (job skills,possibly financial stuff, etc.) 

And no, there aren’t any other options, it’s been pretty much looked into fully in all avenues

Well, at least in my downtime I have my own router and access to the Internet from my various devices, so that’ll help as a slight coping mechanism and will help

Granted, I won’t be stuck in there 24/7 and will be able to get out on occasions at some points

Think im mostly packed.... aside from tech, meds, towels, and toothbrush/toothpaste....?

Edited by Shadow118
14 hours ago, Ephraim said:

@fuzz Standard looks fun and wide open right now, you giving it a go?

Damn it really does.. Been talking with a buddy of mine about the new prospects. Don't have time to really get into it at the moment unfortunately, though I'm looking forward to finishing my playsets of shocklands and hopefully drafting a good amount! Been messing around on Arena when I'm at school inbetween class so I've been getting my fix that way, haha. Anything looking spicy to you?

14 hours ago, fuzz said:

Damn it really does.. Been talking with a buddy of mine about the new prospects. Don't have time to really get into it at the moment unfortunately, though I'm looking forward to finishing my playsets of shocklands and hopefully drafting a good amount! Been messing around on Arena when I'm at school inbetween class so I've been getting my fix that way, haha. Anything looking spicy to you?

Nah, letting my friends do that for me :P

1 hour ago, XLW said:

School and work, I’m guessing. 

That's not what I meant.

Even if people stopped coming here, their accounts would still exist, thus the total number of members would stay the same (assuming nobody new signed up).

What I'm talking about is that the total number of members is going down.