The Boneyard - N4A Chat Thread, October 2018

Chrom

Finding an affordable, simple, and reliable wireless mouse & keyboard combo shouldn't be so difficult. Logitech has something affordable and simple like the MK235 and 270, but there's countless reports of lag and it no longer working months later. And once you move past the $60 range you're finding weird ergonomic keyboards and right-hand exclusive mouses with 8-buttons.

I remember having the MK520 and it being really solid until I messed it up. But it's still $60 after 8 years. I guess there hasn't been much change in the realm of wireless keyboard and mouse combos in that time.

been playing Harvest Moon FoMT in Japanese for fun/studying. It's really nice, especially since the official translation is ass anyway, but GBA kanji is freakin evil sometimes.
They get simplified cause all the details won't fit, but you can't get the correct kanji all the time by writing the game boy ones so I have to find somebody to help me lol

WUJGRqQa.jpg

friends of mineral town is one of my favorite games!!! the american version translation was so bad lmfao!!!! there was this one glitch where if you talked to one of the dudes at a certain time of the day all his text would glitch into an unreadable mess that was much longer than what he was actually saying and then it would just go back to normal afterwards and i used to purposefully get it all the time

farming games r great

sry i cant help you w ur nihongo, i just love that game 

Welp... This is NOT good. Microsoft's new October update can cause people to lose their data! I'm so glad I added that batch file to my laptop earlier this year. Still backing up my laptop this weekend though to be on the safe side.

http://mamoru.tumblr.com/post/178789253807/avoid-the-windows-10-october-2018-update-or-risk

Source:  tumblr (and there are links to articles about it within)