Pokémon Generations Episode 5: The Legacy & Episode 6: The Reawakening

I'm sure how to feel about Looker knowing at first glance that Silver is Giovanni's son but I guess that what being international police officer is suppose to know.

It was cool seeing and hearing Silver, along with seeing the 3 years ago meeting of him and his pops, nice call back touch to the remake of gen 2.

----

Wow, even get to see version Crystal storyline, cool. Though to me there wasn't much going on, I did like the animation during the tale of the burned tower, that Ho-Oh stare down, and the miraculous recover of the dogs due to Ho-Oh 'rainbow shining powers?' Okay, I'll go with that.

Overall both episodes 7.5 out of 10. Would be more if the 2nd episode wasn't bland to me.

I'm starting to realize that episodes that release in pairs, there's always one I like more than the other, I think they do this for contrast but it just makes things jarring for me to enjoy fully.

As much as I love Johto, I didn't actually care for these episodes as much as previous ones; felt like a lot of chatter with nothing happening. Overall, though, I've been pretty pleased with these little episodes (tonnes better than the actual anime these days), and I'm looking forward to seeing the next ones!