Dragon Quest XI S, the "S" stands for Switch

TKrazyO

Dragon Quest XI on Switch officially titled Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age S

Well, the full title will be Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age S, actually.

This was announced by Square Enix recently during the Tokyo Games Show reconfirming their commitment to release the title on Switch.  However, it was also mentioned that the game has quite a bit of development time ahead of it still.  To put it in perspective the game was initially announced as being considered for the Nintendo NX back on July 28 2015, seventeen days after Satoru Iwata passed away.  With the title in development and no release date to speak of at the moment it could be a while yet before we actually see something concrete about the game or hear what it will entail.  Even so, let's hope they're still willing to publish the game in the west after all that time has passed.

EDIT: BTW, this was Kezay that posted this, my bro's account was still logged in. -_-

Edited by The Krazy One

What a tease. Well at least isn't Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch. At first I didn't mind and now it is just annoying. This "S" really makes it stand out like it is special so I like this take.

13 hours ago, The Krazy One said:

EDIT: BTW, this was Kezay that posted this, my bro's account was still logged in. -_-

Lolwut?!? I thought it was a little strange for your bro to post something like this. Now this thread makes more now, thanks for the heads up.