PlayStation Classic announced! Out 12/3/18, $99

Juanblue85

Yeah, I heard about.

Tho, Nintendo was not the first to do these classics releases, the way this been going for PlayStation seem like PlayStation all-stars battle royale. As much as this seem like dumpster fire waiting to happen, I really hope there are more these classics. I had hope all-stars had legs but I hope for this classic does better.

On 11/27/2018 at 3:04 PM, Juanblue85 said:

So reviews are starting to roll on for the PlayStation Classic and its not looking too good for it. It seems some titles perform fine but others do not which I found out some of those other titles are based on the European version which is 50Hrz. Also, not a lot of people are fond of the original PlayStation controller and wished it was the analog one. You would think that $100 it would be a better product. 

I'm honestly curious why they went with the original controller.  Maybe to truly have that "classic feel" for those who remember it before dualshock became a thing but considering a few of the games involved that's a concession they shouldn't have made.  This assuming they release an updated one down the line that does include the dualshock to truly mimic having that update further down the line. :P

It's almost amazing how badly this thing was handled particularly from the software front.  Like, how do you not have a single Ace Combat or Armored Core?  No Jet Moto? Hot Shots Golf? This not even taking into account the more obvious omissions or better suggestions.