Nintendo Switch Online Thread

EH_STEVE

I knew F-Zero X would be this month after Majora's Mask. Don't know why it was known after the immediate release of MM like the previous N64 games coming NSO EP.

Whatever, I thought I predicted here that F-Zero X would be March, I remember saying it somewhere (I think it was MK8 night, can't think elsewhere I could of, I know I put it out there its release would be March)

Now there 3 more release of coming soon N64 game coming to NSO EP: Yoshi Story, Pokemon Snap and that Kirby 64 game. It seem obvious once PM in December what game would release til March but these last 3 I don't what will be next and what will be last till we don't for a while or get another update around E3 the next coming games coming soon NSO EP or back unknown, you'll just have to wait and see if care to tell what's coming out. We'll see in time which will it be?

@TKrazyO: My bad, I don't why I thought that or that game came to mind in place of Mario Golf. That is one of the last 3.

Even still with that sorted out, it is anyones guess what will be next after F-Zero X.

21 hours ago, alienboyva said:

New game trial on the way...

As much as this trial is better in terms of a demo in content. I don't see myself playing these series, I can't say never like some games like Animal Crossing.

So to me the demo is still the better bet for me to see if this entry is to way to go. The only thing I played MH last year was the MH Stories 2 game last year and it was the most fun I had all year with exception of a few game that released in the same month last year July, Great Ace Attorney, and NEO TWEWY. All top tier game. No excuse why I wouldn't like this Monster Hunter game but I excuse the game to play and backlog. I am slowly tackling game demo like Ghostrunner, Road 96, Triangle Strategy. Still need to try Monark, and the World End's game from late last year. So that's my excuse for not playing this MH demo yet.

@Surge135@TKrazyO @Kezay  and whomever else, I'd be game to host fzerox room Sunday night.  Friday my baseball game starts time is too late to do it with shift Saturday and on Saturday I'm not sure how big of a window I have between baseball and smash @ 10.  Sunday can be 7pm or later.

***update***

Game Friday got moved up due to weather....Friday is now a maybe around 9/10-11p

***edit #2***

Moved up to 3pm.... to avoid weather....  I'd feel good about starting as early as 9 ...we can discuss it at MK tonight.... or if anyone non on MK nights wants in just post here about it.

Meanwhile, I'm over here going through the GP Cups to unlock the racers. Managed relatively easy wins on Standard GPs, Expert Jack should be no trouble but Expert Queen/King/Joker are my concern for now. If I can manage wins on all Expert GPs, I'll have all racers unlocked.

Oh and I'm claiming 3p (bottom left) for the splitscreen because my TV has burned out LCDs on the right half of the screen so trying to race in a much darker portion of my TV is not something I'd like to do.

Edited by Surge135
16 minutes ago, Surge135 said:

Meanwhile, I'm over here going through the GP Cups to unlock the racers. Managed relatively easy wins on Standard GPs, Expert Jack should be no trouble but Expert Queen/King/Joker are my concern for now. If I can manage wins on all Expert GPs, I'll have all racers unlocked.

Oh and I'm claiming 3p (bottom left) for the splitscreen because my TV has burned out LCDs on the right half of the screen so trying to race in a much darker portion of my TV is not something I'd like to do.

Your tv isn't that old right?  Its got dead pixels already?  Ouch.

10 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

Your tv isn't that old right?  Its got dead pixels already?  Ouch.

About three years. But yeah, it's not dead pixels but it's the LCD backlight strips that are dead for the right half of the screen. So imagine having one side of the screen bright and the other half dim

4 minutes ago, Surge135 said:

About three years. But yeah, it's not dead pixels but it's the LCD backlight strips that are dead for the right half of the screen. So imagine having one side of the screen bright and the other half dim

Sounds like the lamps in my Samsung 32.... the light and dark patches got too much to ignore so I had to replace it in November.... killed me to buy a new tv.

I thought the game ran smooth online.

I think I need to sit down with the cars and tracks and figure out what I like now in this game because Switch with a Switch Pro controller isn't a N64 controller on a N64 and part of this game's deal is coming to grips with the cars and settings and how sensitive the controls are because of the speed you are racing at.