Nintendo Switch Online Thread

EH_STEVE

• 4 weeks later...

Nintendo, what you doing, right now?!?

You really giving the west hopium right now with the release of Mother 3 NSO on Japan NSO. I have Japanese NSO account so I can technically play but man, what the hell Nintendo....Maaaaaannn!

Shortly after the direct I was hearing or heard Mother 3 was release for Japan NSO, not new to me here.

EDIT: I wonder if the release of Mother 3 on Japan NSO is to celebrate Earthbound general that it turned 30 years old this year..... Hmmmm?

Edited by DLurkster
47 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

Nintendo, what you doing, right now?!?

You really giving the west hopium right now with the release of Mother 3 NSO on Japan NSO. I have Japanese NSO account so I can technically play but man, what the hell Nintendo....Maaaaaannn!

Shortly after the direct I was hearing or heard Mother 3 was release for Japan NSO, not new to me here.

Just play it using your phone and Google Translate (via the camera translate feature). :D  

educate;

optics.gif   cJBBVPM.gif

Edited by alienboyva
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, purple_beard said:

It's kind of hard to want to go back and play the monochrome version of Dr. Mario on Game Boy when we already have the NES version on Switch. I wished we would have gotten Yoshi's Cookie (specifically the NES version) instead. I know it's more considered a Yoshi game and they want Mario games for MAR10 Day, though Mario is in it. Plus, need I mention the whole SMB universe? :P  IDK why Nintendo hasn't re-released this since the Wii VC. I wonder if it's do to some weird licensing issue, especially since we never got the SNES version on the WIi VC? While the NES and GB versions were published by Nintendo (developed by Tose), the SNES version was published and developed by Bullet Proof Software (a predecessor to the now Blue Planet Software. Both which, were founded by Henk Rogers, of the "Tetris rights" fame). Both the GB and NES versions say licensed from Bullet Proof Software on the title screen, so...

Yoshi's Cookie is such a great little puzzle game (I think the NES version is the best)... and that music! :) 

6 hours ago, alienboyva said:

It's kind of hard to want to go back and play the monochrome version of Dr. Mario on Game Boy when we already have the NES version on Switch. I wished we would have gotten Yoshi's Cookie (specifically the NES version) instead. I know it's more considered a Yoshi game and they want Mario games for MAR10 Day, though Mario is in it. Plus, need I mention the whole SMB universe? :P  IDK why Nintendo hasn't re-released this since the Wii VC. I wonder if it's do to some weird licensing issue, especially since we never got the SNES version on the WIi VC? While the NES and GB versions were published by Nintendo (developed by Tose), the SNES version was published and developed by Bullet Proof Software (a predecessor to the now Blue Planet Software. Both which, were founded by Henk Rogers, of the "Tetris rights" fame). Both the GB and NES versions say licensed from Bullet Proof Software on the title screen, so...

Yoshi's Cookie is such a great little puzzle game (I think the NES version is the best)... and that music! :) 

Id argue SNES YC is better,  but I like the NES one.

• 3 weeks later...