Filip Muicin (Nintendo editor) got the axe at IGN

Just now, alienboyva said:

Well...New evidence has surfaced and it turns out that he's actually a clone. awesome;

Ah, that would explain why does not know what an apology is.

Joking aside, something big in gaming journalism has to knock this out of the away because this keeps getting worse for Filip as days go on here.

23 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

Ah, that would explain why does not know what an apology is.

Joking aside, something big in gaming journalism has to knock this out of the away because this keeps getting worse for Filip as days go on here.

IDK, man. This is one of the worst things that can happen in gaming journalism or journalism period. Who knows how far back this has actually gone? People are NEVER going to forget this. I feel Pandora's box may have been opened here and things will just continue to get worse, until the internet gets tired of it and moves on.

Edited by alienboyva
1 minute ago, alienboyva said:

IDK, man. This is one of the worst things that can happen in gaming journalism or journalism period. Who knows how far back this has actually gone? People are NEVER going to forget this. I feel Pandora's box may have been opened here and things will just continue to get worse, until the internet net gets tired of it and moves on.

Internet gets tired?!?

Once in blue moon,  I would of said that but that's really really rare. Something new will take its place even if it's not game journalism related. That's how the internet works.

Yes, we never forget but fatigue is rare breed when news that takes new spin everyday or so appear new and interesting.

• Chrom featured, unfeatured and featured this topic