Torvus Bog - N4A Chat Thread, August 2018

Tyranogre

15 hours ago, Pichi said:

both of those characters could be deleted and nothing would be taken from the show lol
although if you're into that nonsense then you ought to read the manga, which i hear is super degenerate

as if to imply the show still isn't theydonothing;

Edited by luca
20 minutes ago, luca said:

as if to imply the show still isn't theydonothing;

yeah i really wish kyoani had purged the pedobait shit completely
the main trio and others are so much nicer. at least Riko coulda had a crush without it being the way it was

I’ve still been sitting on this for awhile, but I wonder if I could just get my account transferred from my broken 3DS to my original one... (granted it’s linked to my Wii U Eshop, so...?)

im pretty sure I’d have to start from scratch on most of them anyway... (at least on the digital front...) really have no idea if it can be repaired or have anything transferred over easily....

Really want to use my 3DS again......

Ive been extremely procrastinating on this

edit:

after some more more poking around, seems like this is my only option....

Hm...  🤔

EED7D049-4CCE-493B-BAD0-C5A5C035640D.png

Edited by Shadow118
42 minutes ago, Shadow118 said:

I’ve still been sitting on this for awhile, but I wonder if I could just get my account transferred from my broken 3DS to my original one... (granted it’s linked to my Wii U Eshop, so...?)

im pretty sure I’d have to start from scratch on most of them anyway... (at least on the digital front...) really have no idea if it can be repaired or have anything transferred over easily....

Really want to use my 3DS again......

Ive been extremely procrastinating on this

edit:

after some more more poking around, seems like this is my only option....

Hm...  🤔

EED7D049-4CCE-493B-BAD0-C5A5C035640D.png

I'm in the same situation. Broken 3DS. Would like to play still, don't want to lose everything.

So does this mean if I do what that suggests, I'd still get all my Pokemon Bank stuff back? And that I'd only lose my save data from digital content?

46 minutes ago, EH_STEVE said:

I'm in the same situation. Broken 3DS. Would like to play still, don't want to lose everything.

So does this mean if I do what that suggests, I'd still get all my Pokemon Bank stuff back? And that I'd only lose my save data from digital content?

I’m..... not sure? That’s something you would have to ask them, I would think

i don’t have a Pokébank so I wouldn’t know (was going to get one after the free trial, but never got around to it for whatever reason...)

Had a pretty nice birthday yesterday. Got some new shirts at Gamestop. They were on clearance and were going for really cheap. Also picked up some Pokemon codes. Then I went to another used game store and picked up Hyrule Warriors Legends and Monster Hunter Generations used. :) 

Also I seem to have been recently roped into going to Chicago Comicon in Rosemont (I think?)

Well, since plans have been set guess I’ll just roll with it, then (well, at least I won’t have to deal with this mouthy cat and have some peace for a couple days......)

Well, at least there’s some untapped Pokéstops there that I’ve never spun before (And hopefully some new Dex entries of some I don’t usually see around here... especially with Johto Pokémon being boosted)

Well, that’s a decent bonus at least