Torvus Bog - N4A Chat Thread, August 2018

Tyranogre

1 minute ago, WING-X said:

Since we are on the subject obout the nintendo online service are you guys going get it? For me it's maybe since I spend most of my money on food and maybe a game . 

probably not. I mean, I love Splatoon 2 but idk if I want to pay $20 to maintain access to one game so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 hours ago, WING-X said:

Since we are on the subject obout the nintendo online service are you guys going get it? For me it's maybe since I spend most of my money on food and maybe a game . 

I usually play local multiplayer with my friends and flatmates, so it's not looking particularly enticing to me so far. I'm certainly going to be playing a lot of Smash Bros once it's out, though! I never picked up a Wii U or 3DS because I was moving countries and the region locking would have been a major headache, so I'm looking forward to playing my first new Smash game since Brawl.

I plan on it - not sure when, though...

I mean, I don’t exactly have too many Online multiplayer games on hand right now, though... (or multiplayer in general)

Well, at least the individual 12 month plan is cheaper than Xbox’s or PlayStation’s, at least, so that’s good at least

I don’t exactly have a need for the family plan as I’m pretty much the only one who really plays videogames in my house, anyway- so that would be a bit redundant and unnecessary (especially on my wallet) 

1 hour ago, Zora said:

Bethesda's latest announcement is more Nintendoom, except this time it's Eternal

I should seriously get the 2016 Doom game. I'll probably for PS4 version eventually. 

Yesssss 

It’s the best FPS I’ve played in a very long time, if not the best one full stop.