Torvus Bog - N4A Chat Thread, August 2018

Tyranogre

2 hours ago, Pichi said:

wow you're in your 20s?? just die already you geezer

With the back problems I already have I might as well be 50. Degenerative disk disease blows. 

And i tried to die a few years ago. Didn’t work out so I think I’ll hold off on it for a little while at least. 

Edited by ace

I'm confused about something.

Twitter trends are suggesting that Patrick Stewart is reprising his role as Jean Luic Picard in a Star Trek thing, and inasmuch as I can tell that Star Trek thing is... Discovery? But isn't Discovery a prequel to The Original Series/recent movies, so I don't get how this works? Is there another Star Trek thing I'm missing? Is Discovery just doing a time travel shenanigans episode (wouldn't be a ST series without one)?

I should mention, I haven't watched Discovery. It looked.... okay, but oh god I could not get over those Klingon designs. hidingkong;

Edit: nvm. It's a new Star Trek series. Well okay then. 

all hail our new frog overlord. especially butterfree:

Edited by Zora

Spent the day watching Chunibyo Season 2.

For a typical high school romance anime, it actually has a very positive message:

Physical intimacy doesn’t have to be the be-all-end-all of a romantic relationship. As long as you love each other and enjoy spending time together, it doesn’t matter if you haven’t kissed her yet. It’s okay to take things slowly.

Yay for Kmart! They still carry $20 PSN cards. Was able to pick one up so I can get King Oddball and Sparkle 2. I'll still have $12.20 left over... sooo was thinking of getting one of these along side.

Vagrant Story
Threads of Fate® (PSOne Classic)
Shin Megami Tensei®: Persona® 4 (PS2 Classic)
Claire: Extended Cut

R-Type Dimensions

Just haven't made up my mind just yet...

Ended up going with Threads of Fate and Legend of Dragoon (so I can play it on my Vita as well, for those times when I'm not able to use my tv).

Edited by Doc Brown