Torvus Bog - N4A Chat Thread, August 2018

Tyranogre

• Chrom pinned this topic

I feel like I'm only destined to DPS in MMOs because I just feel terrible at these games in general and I just have to realize what spell rotations are and not stand in shit that's going to kill me. y;

This is made difficult since I'm BLM in FFXIV and I have to stand still to DPS. y;

Dammit I hate flies. Dealing with a small, fast one right now. It landed on my arm at first, then flew off and came back and landed on one of my 3ds containers. It came back and circled my head and then landed on the table and I got it. Bye fly.

Edited by Doc Brown

@fuzzhollow one is so much funnnn

have you gotten to play much this modern season yet?

@Ephraim

I unfortunately haven't yet!! I've basically been mia for the last two months until today because of a very consuming summer job, and today is actually the first day I've really even thought about being able to play magic again 😂 I decided to get rid of a lot of the other assorted modern cards I was buying when I saw them at my shop because I needed the cash and was so far from building any of the decks, but I still have my fishy friends. I even missed a GP incredibly close to me so that was a big bummer. I don't even know what the meta is like currently, are humans still the top?

31 minutes ago, Ready To Die said:

Better than the first 

I don’t know.

Both games are amazing, but Echoes had a few stupid mechanics that I wasn’t too fond of. Namely beam ammo and taking constant damage from the dark world. It had awesome boss fights, though (aside from the Boost and Spider Guardians).

When I first played the Metroid Prime trilogy, I thought 2 was the weak link. When I replayed it as part of the trilogy bundle, 2 was probably favorite. Knowing a few tricks improves quality of life massively (e.g. attacking with dark beam drops light ammo and vice versa) plus the Boost and Spider Guardians were toned down. I also remember being scared af about the game-breaking glitch in Sanctuary Fortress when I first played on the GCN; being able to enjoy Sanctuary Fortress without that fear is fantastic and it's hands down my single favorite Metroid Prime level. 

Edited by Zora