WarioWare Gold (3DS) | *Available Now! (Demo avail.)*

laoxi3L.png

Site: https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/warioware-gold-3ds

Release date: Aug. 3rd (Demo available)

6bweIX6.png?1

The infamous schemer, Wario, is back!

Play his brand-new microgame collection, where you’ll have seconds to complete 300 different microgames. Better think fast to succeed! You’ll use the touchscreen, tilt the system, push buttons, and rock the mic as you laugh through fully voiced stories featuring new and classic characters!

• New microgames and remade classics from across the series—300 in all!
  • Four wildly different play styles: Button, Tilt, Touch, and Microphone
  • Run into new and classic characters in the hilarious story
  • Each character has their own story with fully voiced cutscenes

hxBYgjv.png?1

Spoiler

Anyone looking forward to this? I know I totally am! This is the WarioWare game I've been waiting for since the 3DS launched. When the 3DS was first reveled, I said "We need a WarioWare game on 3DS with button, touch, and gyro controls like from each of the previous games." When this game was announced in the March Nintendo Direct my jaw hit the flow, because I thought we'd never get my dream WarioWare game on 3DS. Better late than never I guess. :P 

BTW, there's currently a demo out on the EUR and JPN eShops. Here's hoping we can get it this week. 

Edited by alienboyva
  • alienboyva changed the title to WarioWare Gold (3DS) | *Demo now available!*

From playing the demo, it seems this game is going to have a RIDICULOUS amount of replay value. I mean..Just having your standard set of microgames and a few unlockable  minigames/toys, and you'd be good. ..But NO! This game is going over board with the extras, like diffrent modes (ex. Gamer form Game & Wario), VS modes (kinda like in Mega Party Games of GameCube), and these are making their return...

I'm-a just gonna leave this here... CzyuZe7.png

Spoiler

😏

EwGAQrX.jpg?1

• Chrom featured this topic
  • alienboyva changed the title to WarioWare Gold (3DS) | *Available 8/3 (Demo avail.)!*
  • alienboyva changed the title to WarioWare Gold (3DS) | *Available 8/3 (Demo avail.)*

It's a shame that a WarioWare game is coming so late in the 3DS's life cycle. I haven't played the demo to avoid spoiling any content for myself, but will be picking up the game while I'm on vacation Friday. The microgame collection games and even Game & Wario have been enjoyable experiences, so a whole lot of that kind of content in one package is an easy sell.

I just completed the story mode and I gotta say this might just be the BEST WarioWare game. The cutscenes, humor (There were literally moments where I LOL'd hard), and voice acting is all top-notch! Though, I don't like Jimmy's new voice. I miss his deep sexy voice (see video below). T_T  Aslo... IDK how many here have played WarioWare: TWISTED!, but I'm finding it takes a bit for me to get used to how they upped the sensitivity on all "Twist" microgames form TWISTED for GBA!...Plus the lack of the slight rumble the GBA cart had.

Now to go through and try to unlock all the micro games, and the massive shit-ton of unlockable minigames, toys, do-hickeys, etc.

• alienboyva changed the title to WarioWare Gold (3DS) | *Available Now! (Demo avail.)*

I was a little disappointed in the game once I completed the story mode since that didn't take long, but then I explored the challenge mode. That's where I've spent most of my playtime so far mostly between Kat's & Ana's Split Screen and 9-Volt's Gamer. It has the potential to be the best WarioWare I've played.