Warframe headed to Switch

I was REALLY surprised to see that during TennoCon. Thought there was no way it'd happen. I mean- the PC version is always a few patches ahead and is clearly superior version so I wouldn't be starting over on the Switch- but it's cool that more people can access it!

This is maybe one of the interesting titles are they are porting, since it's going to be an ongoing commitment with constant new content and all that (at least, I assume there will be in the game). Would've expected Doom Eternal, but got the feeling they will not get a build of the game to port until maybe when most of the game is complete.

I'll give it a try at least.

5 hours ago, DLurkster said:

Hmm, all I remember about this game is its slogan, 'Ninjas play for Free'.

It's what Destiny should have been. Though it took it a long time to get there. Game was ultra janky at the start. But unlike Destiny, DE actually made the game better.

I've played Warframe for years, and I will likely download this once it is available.  It's very fun, and while it can be grindy as all hell if you run it entirely F2P, it's still rewarding enough to where the grind still feels worth it.