Isle of Café Seiren - N4A Chat Thread, July 2018

Huh... Warframe is also being brought to Switch

Interesting. Curious how that will play- another F2P game on the Switch doesn’t hurt

Also I spent time attempting to figure out why some areas in Minecraft looked dark... 

then I realized that it was from when I previously turned the brightness settings down - looks a lot better now

Controls will take some getting used to, though - ill get used to the Switch controls, though

Wonder if it would be easier with using a Pro Controller....?

So gosh darn humid in my apartment. 5:30 AM where I’m at, and despite all my efforts, I cannot sleep because my AC is 473$;84$ hdueb heidhahwruxiwheurhsuwj! Doesn’t help that the material I sleep with and the fans I use are fusnwdhzjeeudjseheuwgf as well. I need to get this fuwhsfudb ehsdifhdebewhsh taken care of before anything else today. 

I wish I was in New Zealand right now. According to what I remember, the Southern Hemisphere is colder this time of the year. If it’s not what I know about, then sorry, I just hate my summer this year.

Edited by XLW

I have a question regarding autosave in the GBA Fire Emblem games; notably Sacred Stones. 

Suppose I complete the objective of the chapter, but turn off the game during the post-chapter cutscene. When I turn the game on, will the game still have the auto save of whatever last action I did during the chapter?

I'm asking in the event I need to turn sacred stones off during a cutscene, since there's no sleep mode option. 

49 minutes ago, Soren said:

I have a question regarding autosave in the GBA Fire Emblem games; notably Sacred Stones. 

Suppose I complete the objective of the chapter, but turn off the game during the post-chapter cutscene. When I turn the game on, will the game still have the auto save of whatever last action I did during the chapter?

I'm asking in the event I need to turn sacred stones off during a cutscene, since there's no sleep mode option. 

there is a sleep mode in FE8. it's like select L R or something. or a menu option. i can't remember but i know it exists cause i used it sometimes. just look it up.

Edited by Pichi

I hath saved the world from dragons. Unlike FE7, where you just save the world from one dragon. 

Edit: So about FE6. I like the game a lot. It's like Blazing Blade with a helping of Radiant Dawn. The game is rough around the edges; it's the first game without Kaga and a return to form following Judgral, so while the core gameplay is very solid (and formed the basis of the other two GBA games) the game still has occasional frustrations. Especially Arcadia. This also lends itself to some of the most memorable map design of any Fire Emblem game--albeit, more so for the frustrations. I also appreciate Elibe a lot more after this game; Blazing Blade focused so much on Lycia that you didn't really see the rest of the continent. 

Also, the final boss is underwhelming compared to the rest of the game. I beat the final map (basically a boss arena) in three turns. One turn was spent moving to the boss. 

Edited by Soren

Come to think of it, over half the final chapters in the series are just boss arenas.

Only Book 1 Medeus, Duma, Julius, Velde, Ashnard, and Fallen Pineapple involve any actual strategy.

It really says something when Future Past and Heirs of Fate both had more interesting final chapters then their respective “main games”. theydonothing;

Well this is pretty cool

Wonder if we’ll end up getting Gen 2 and onward later on at some point?

And hopefully be brought over to the U.S. too, since it seems to be Japan Pokémon Center only at this time...

Honestly I’d partially be surprised if they didn’t do so

Edited by Shadow118