Five Minutes for Fucking-Final Fantasy VII (Steam Version)

You linked a totally different video. I watched a bit of both, though.
You curse with a frequency that only a teenager would find funny and sound incredibly bored at the same time. (especially in that SNES classic video)
Looks like you're just doing these for the hell of it, but I imagine it would probably be more enjoyable putting a little heart into it lol

Edited by Pichi
2 hours ago, Pichi said:

You linked a totally different video. I watched a bit of both, though.
You curse with a frequency that only a teenager would find funny and sound incredibly bored at the same time. (especially in that SNES classic video)
Looks like you're just doing these for the hell of it, but I imagine it would probably be more enjoyable putting a little heart into it lol

Thanks for the feedback.  Yes I do curse a ton, even in normal conversation.  I get it honestly though, was an Army Cook for years so it kind of never left me and it never will at this point.  I kind of do it for the hell of it, I do find the shit funny even if it is very juvenile and stupid in a lot of ways, I find stupid funny shit great (my favorite movie or one of them is Freddy Got Fingered for Christ Sake lol).  Guess the whole not putting a lot of heart into it is largely due to the fact I am incredibly monotone and I tend to do this shit at weird times of the night (like 3am).  Thanks for the feedback though.  I don't do a ton of these kinds of videos where I edit videos and do commentary over them.  I fixed the link btw, idk how I linked to that SNES Classic one (that one I truly was bored with and I really didn't know what the hell to say and was getting aggravated with it).  

Edited by Irondog666

I gotcha. I stream and had to work a lot to change the way I talk (mostly intonation wise) because of the same thing, years ago.
I didn't go full PG or anything, mind you. lol
It's not necessary to go through all that, but maybe a bit if you decide to do it more often.

Edited by Pichi
41 minutes ago, Pichi said:

I gotcha. I stream and had to work a lot to change the way I talk (mostly intonation wise) because of the same thing, years ago.
I didn't go full PG or anything, mind you. lol
It's not necessary to go through all that, but maybe a bit if you decide to do it more often.

I don't really do them just to get views or whatever, I am really just about having fun with it and having a good laugh with some friends who have the same fucked up sense of humor that I do.  If other people really enjoy them, that is great but it is not necessarily what I am aiming for.