Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Discussion Thread

6 minutes ago, Ridley Prime said:

Got my amiibo preorder secured from gamestop earlier, so don't care too much if their commercial is lazy :P, but yeah, it was a little silly.

All 3?  All 3 from GS plus game.... Pro controller?

I did 

Ridley and Inkling girl from BBY.

Wolf x2, Inkling, and Ridley from Target.

So early this morning Amazon Canada took out the money for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for Nintendo Switch but notification from Amazon or email stating it has shipped.

It better ship in the next few hours or I don't think I'm getting this sometime tomorrow. I paid for express so be in my hands by tomorrow bro.

Same goes for the Smash Pro controller, and amiibo, not that concerned with the cause 3 of the amiibo are with Canada Post so I know that will be a while standard shipping the Controller is thru BB. All the matter is the game in my hands tomorrow. Still be nice to get notification for the amiibo and controller tho.

I ordered my copy from gamestop because they randomly got some more Collectors Editions in stock like a week an a half ago. Thanks to reddit I was able to snag one before they sold out. I did the fastest shipping but I won't be able to get it till tomorrow at the earliest. It works out though because I'm at a new job and just switched to an early shift. I should be falling asleep when the eshop would have it ready for download. But I won't be able to play it till after work tomorrow, and even then I have to go pick it up first. 

Whoops, I thought I posted this.

It's nice to see how this game holds up framerate wise on handheld mode.

What I don't get is that when two player on the screen in handheld the FPS drops to 59 for a bit. And if you look at all the other footage with more players in handheld the framerate stays locked at 60FPS.

It's understandable in with 8 Ice climbers and the frame rate taking a hit on both docked and handheld. Also, I'm not sure if its my imagination but does it look like framerate drops a bit more on docked in this section than handheld?