Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Discussion Thread

5 hours ago, Eliwood8 said:

Hey if you want an Atlus rep, Radiant Historia is technically a Nintendo-exclusive. I don't know how well the pushing mechanic that the combat is based around would translate to Smash though.

They have so many music choices to use with this game too if they went that route.  Lots of good ideas for assist trophies and a stage too.  I kinda want this to happen now. XD

29 minutes ago, Juanblue85 said:

DANGER!. Seems the Smash character reveal has been leaked early. Its spreading on the net.

Ahhh in the internet is truly vast and infinite....

Juan, can you link to the leak?  or spoiler tag the rumored character?

Edited by purple_beard

So I take no Smash direct thread is being made and we just all our thought here?

With that said I'm avoiding the internet from 8am to 1:30pm today. (my lunch to watch this direct)

The ironic thing, I use the internet at work like 95% of the time for obviously reason but to avoid this part for that long.......I can......ddddooo iiiiiiiitttttttt!!

Ah fuck, I'm possibly fucked already.

Just now, DLurkster said:

So I take no Smash direct thread is being made and we just all our thought here?

With that said I'm avoiding the internet from 8am to 1:30pm today. (my lunch to watch this direct)

The ironic thing, I use the internet at work like 95% of the time for obviously reason but to avoid this part for that long.......I can......ddddooo iiiiiiiitttttttt!!

Ah fuck, I'm possibly fucked already.

Yeah.... I picked up shooting some fall practice tomorrow.... i was about to cancel because of the direct time window but how would that look when I go: "naw man, can't do it....gotta watch the new Smash Bros Direct" ....  yeah.... that would not go over so well LOL.

Can someone do me a solid? Turns out I'll be in a meeting JUST as the Direct starts. Can someone PM me a direct YouTube link to Direct, something I can click on an bypass all spoilers either in this thread or on my YouTube quest to get to it.

Whoever's editing these things knows EXACTLY how to mess with their audience... There were so many jump scares, like when the music counter almost stopped in the 400s... and then DOUBLED.

103 stages is insane for the dev team to do to themselves, considering that barely half of them will probably ever be used.

Wasn't thrilled at all for Castlevania Guy and Hotter Castlevania Guy. Those are some impressive thighs, but he seems too obscure for a third party rep. Dark Samus is way creepy--those animations are perfect. Chrom is awesome. But... K. Rool? Why do we need a gross morbidly obese naked alligator man in Smash?