Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, XLW said:

... YOU NEVER SAW IT COMING!

Sorry, so in love with the music choices Sega got for him. Now if only another RPG guest character had the same care to their music. 

I feel like that was Joker's way of showing off (the show's over) his FS. I really thought for second it was suppose to do that too, lol.

I got chance to play as Joker after our Mario Kart night last night and he's so damn cool! To me he kinda feels like ZSS mix with Link (two of my mains)...If that makes any since. It's so much fun pulling off massive combos with him. Yeah, I think he's now one of my new mains. BTW, I love Joke's victory screen. It kinda makes me wish all the characters had custom victory screens instead of the standard SSB one. Though, I'm not sure that would work for some characters.

Given the new title of the thread, I had to... :v 

xO20Ekg.png

Edited by alienboyva

Since I’m home for the weekend, went ahead and redownloaded some Switch games (one or two deleted games) to the Micro SD card to free up space on the System memory

Bloody hell Warframe is a huge game... good thing my Micro SD card is a pretty large size that can handle large game sizes

I'd tested Joker out a few nights ago but after tonight's matches I'm kinda digging him. Seems like he's got the same feel as Sheik who has always been one of my favorite characters but with more weight and, more importantly, the raw KO power Sheik sorely lacks.

Finished the stage I got working on after those matches. I decided to make Spiral Mountain from the Banjo-Kazooie games. I actually had to make it twice since I didn't like the backdrop I had for the first attempt. Ultimately I think it's the best I could do while keeping it 8 player friendly. Just got to deal with the fact that the head of Grunty's Lair is just floating in mid-air. 

Of course it's not the first or best looking Spiral Mountain looking stage I've seen after uploading mine, but that's whatever. Also chose Humoresque of a Little Dog from whatever Mother game it's from, since it sounded a bit more Banjo-Kazooie-ish to me than using SM64's main ground theme.

Also I have no idea if I'm doing this right but since I'm on my phone and don't remember my photobucket account info, I'm just going to try uploading the picture from my phone to the file attachment option for the post. 

IMG_1538.JPG

1 minute ago, DLurkster said:

It took a sec to register the above image in mind and....we can dream but I'm trying real hard not to expect too much from this tweet DLC wise.

Sorry, my brain doesn't recognize the image. Would you mind jogging my memory?