Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Discussion Thread

On 10/15/2021 at 9:21 PM, Tyranogre said:

Final Tier List:

FBywrLKVIAESdyF?format=jpg&name=4096x409

(unless there's an alternate tier list maker that lists all the Mii costumes separately)

Does Pac-Man still belong at the top given recent legal developments regarding the Pac-Man World remake?

23 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

Does Pac-Man still belong at the top given recent legal developments regarding the Pac-Man World remake?

I got no idea but I love Pac Man as a character to use for myself.  Projectiles, fire hydrant drop offense/defense ability, charge move, good jump....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, no one can hate Byleth coming to Smash, if they didn't already.

She brought the cavalry when it comes to those who didn't make it to Ultimate to foil Sephiroth's plan to make sure his masterpiece of kill each character before Kazuya stays that way.

Great vid.

• 1 month later...

Finally, the Smash Bros revival arc is done and complete.

Here is the complete compilation of the arc in whole. (Prior to this this vid, there was so far revival arc at 27 minutes)

If you want to start where characters die, it is 5:22.

Edited by DLurkster
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Still related to Smash.

That Sephiroth kills the Smash roster ended 4 months ago but the last couple months, some of the Smash gang went to Paldea to mend Sephiroth's hearts but this vid here features the Iono the electric gym leader of Levincia City. This vid stands out because it is the first with swear words, pretty good and funny to me.