Sign in to follow this  
Kloanoanov

DWAM SON

Did you always go by Klonoanov?  The name doesn't seem familiar.  Either way, sounds like you've been through a lot and have managed to bounce back stronger than ever so kudos in any case.  Glad to hear things have worked out after all of that!

1 hour ago, Kezay said:

Did you always go by Klonoanov?  The name doesn't seem familiar.  Either way, sounds like you've been through a lot and have managed to bounce back stronger than ever so kudos in any case.  Glad to hear things have worked out after all of that!

I'm assuming that this is the same Kloa who got banned for being an unrepentant pedophile.

7 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

I'm assuming that this is the same Kloa who got banned for being an unrepentant pedophile.

Oh...

I had no idea...

18 hours ago, Kezay said:

Thanks man, things are looking brighter but there's still trial and tribulation to be had 

17 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

I wouldn't exactly call myself unrepentant more of than I know who I am what I can and can't change and do have control over

I haven't acted upon it, and I even have done quite a bit to try and help victims of sexual abuse. 

17 hours ago, luca said:

a woman can hope

Damn that's cold bbg