Nintendo Direct: E3 2018

8 hours ago, Chrom said:

I had actually made a preliminary Smash discussion thread shortly after it was announced a few months ago but people stopped using it not too long after (understandably so since you could only say so much about it after the initial reveal). But I don't mind there being a new one made if that's what people would like. Either way I do think it'd be a good idea to move Smash discussion to a different thread now since the Super Smash Blog on the official site is being updated daily with new content.

Community or a thread?  I don't mind spearheading a new thread or a community for it.

NEW GC adapter @ $20

*Don't need if you have the WiiU one already released.

NEW  GC controller too

*All prior GC controller models work.

Maybe its just me but I liked the GC for Melee and didn't really find the N64 controller intuitive for Smash 64.  For Brawl I was fine with GC but found the CCPro (better with the handle extensions the original CC didn't have) doable.  I was never much for the Wiimote/chuck set up but I didn't find them bad.  I used gamepad, Pro, and GC evenly on Smash 4 and have no real strong preferences.