Nintendo Direct: E3 2018

Hard to believe it's almost time for Nintendo's E3 2018 presentation. It seems like not long ago we were all losing our minds when they announced Metroid Prime 4.

I don't really have any expectations, but I'd like to see Animal Crossing on Switch and I know this is VERY unlikely, but a new Switch update with folders, web browser, themes, + Netflix, YouTube, Crunchyroll, etc. now available or coming soon.

Edited by alienboyva

That was a pretty good E3 direct.

Wasn't expecting them to bust out every Smash Character EVER!!! :O  Could this be the Smash to dethrone Melee?

Oh, and I wasn't expecting them to drop a release date. Hope it doesn't get delayed to 2019.

Edited by alienboyva

Guys, I could not stop grinning like an idiot during that entire smash reveal. I am ecstatic, the entire roster ever!

And some of my all time favorite stages in gorgeous HD. Plus all the little tweaks like the return of direction air dodge, and punishing roll abuse. I'm beyond stoked for this.

I also like how the game is differentiating single for free for all in a number of ways.

Plus, yeah... Ridley, and he's not the stupid Other M bulky one, it's REAL Ridley.

Just now, alienboyva said:

That was a pretty good E3 direct.

Wasn't expecting them to bust out every Smash Character EVER!!! :O  Could this be the Smash to dethrone Melee?

Oh, and I wan't expecting them to drop a release date. Hope it doesn't get delayed to 2019.

I think there's a small chance it might but hardly doubt it.

With all those new techniques like the mid directional air dodge, it could dethrone but I'm not one to speak about that.

Nintendo Exec 1: Guys we don't have much game wise, what do we do for E3?

Nintendo Exec 2: Let's have Sakurai read the change log for Smash!

Nintendo Exec 1: But that would be like... 20 minutes of filler shit. People will get bored and we'll lose an easily winnable E3!!

Nintendo Exec 2: We could show Prime 4.

Nintendo Exec 1: Nah.

Nintendo Exec 2: Retro's game.

Nintendo Exec 1: Fuck those gaijin's.

Nintendo Exec 2: Our Online network??

Nintendo Exec 1 & 2: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..... ahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Nintendo Exec 2: Yeah let's just go with Sakurai. 

1 minute ago, Punchy said:

Nintendo Exec 1: Guys we don't have much game wise, what do we do for E3?

Nintendo Exec 2: Let's have Sakurai read the change log for Smash!

Nintendo Exec 1: But that would be like... 20 minutes of filler shit. People will get bored and we'll lose an easily winnable E3!!

Nintendo Exec 2: We could show Prime 4.

Nintendo Exec 1: Nah.

Nintendo Exec 2: Retro's game.

Nintendo Exec 1: Fuck those gaijin's.

Nintendo Exec 2: Our Online network??

Nintendo Exec 1 & 2: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..... ahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Nintendo Exec 2: Yeah let's just go with Sakurai. 

Better than a concert