Nintendo Direct: E3 2018

I don't think Metroid Prime 4 will have as much hype for it once it's actually shown compared to its logo tease last year. Personally, I'm not really hyped yet as I've got to see where the game is going in terms of narrative and in gameplay. I expect a direct sequel to Federation Force and expect to have that impression if any narrative elements are present in the game's reveal: Any presence of Phazon will piss me off.

Besides Metroid, my fingers are crossed for a Pikmin 4 and I think it could come in August. That or the Star Fox Grand Prix will be this year's Mario + Rabbids, a great release coming out of nowhere for the summer.

Fortnite releases tomorrow too I think or Thursday.

My wish list is short and full of the predictable sort of things that I never shut up about. Metroid Prime 4, Kid Icarus 4, Warioland 5, and Shin Megami Tensei V. They may detail the extra story content being added to Xenoblade 2, though since I've yet to play it I'd rather they kept things as spoiler-free as possible. A MegaMan Legends 3 revival on Switch seems premature until MegaMan 11 comes out, but it would certainly be a show-stopper. Also the time has come for some substantial information on Fire Emblem Switch. I mean we've been waiting- what, since FE Heroes was announced? 

Like everyone I'm really hoping Smash delivers. I recall being skeptical of it being a new game, but arguments made by others have gradually eaten away my skepticism. Besides, in light of Bill Trinen's cryptic comments a few days ago about the Smash Invitational, I'm finding it difficult to imagine this not being a brand new game. I'm looking forward to seeing how they roll out the characters this time.

Addition: I have a psychological need to know what Retro is up to. :P

I've had trouble view consistent streams on YouTube at my friends' place north of Toronto, wifi or wired. (can't even watch a stream in 480p at times)

So I'm going wired on Twitch and hope it is better to watch the stream without buffer and poor video quality.

Here's the link for Nintendo on Twitch: