Starfox joins Ubisoft's Starlink: Battle for Atlas for Switch

1 minute ago, DLurkster said:

Thanks for this Juan. I was really surprised by in the ubi press, I'm looking more forward to this game now and might even get this now.

Same here I never saw this coming and I would have been blown away if somehow even Samus showed up.

1 minute ago, Juanblue85 said:

Same here I never saw this coming and I would have been blown away if somehow even Samus showed up.

I'm a bigger fan of Starfox than Metroid but yeah I would feel the same as well.

Just now, purple_beard said:

That Star Fox figure  :o

Don't do it, PB. Don't.

I was watching the conference and paused it during the game before it. Unpaused it during Starlink and paused it again for 2 minutes. Unpaused it, went to Live and thought it was a new StarFox game. I'm gonna have to look into this game since it was apparently announced last year.

3 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

@The Krazy One But you were quick to change your Avatar, tho. Lol.

But it's a picture of Fox that looks cool and luckily had a render with a transparent background that I could use.

3 minutes ago, Eliwood8 said:

I admit, just having Star Fox as a guest character makes me interested in the game. I honestly don't remember a thing about it from last year's reveal, and the initial trailer was only so-so, but that Nintendo star power means I'll at least check the game out.

Same.

10 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

When is Fox McCloud not cool.....actually don't answer that.

fox mccloud and the starfox universe in general is barely different than sonic and his shitty friends

fox is so corny he can basically pass for somebody's boring dad

29 minutes ago, Juanblue85 said:

Remember that one time that Miyamoto said we were going to get a Starfox ship amiibo? I see now where it went to instead.

To be fair, the Arwing amiibo they tried to go for was said to be difficult to make without violating a couple of children's safety requirements.

Edited by avalonknight
1 minute ago, luca said:

fox mccloud and the starfox universe in general is barely different than sonic and his shitty friends

fox is so corny he can basically pass for somebody's boring dad

You got me there, he's corny and so am I.

Bu ppl like us know how to appear cool.