Do you believe in God?

Prince

No.

I slowly updated my religious beliefs and what I thought god was (Catholic Christian, generic Christian, generic theist, higher power) until I came to the conclusion "You know, the thing I believe in is so generic and abstract, I basically don't believe in it at all", so I just became an atheist.  And everything makes a lot more sense that way, to me.

Aside from that, I don't believe in prayer, souls, the afterlife, divine plans, or any of that jazz.  Sometimes I even get weirded out when people pray around me or sincerely reference god, just because the idea of religion has become so foreign to me, I forget that people believe it.  (That is not a dig at any religious people; believe what you want, I guess.  It's just the personal dialogue that happens in my head when I encounter those situations.  Like "Oh yeah, this is a thing people do, I forgot.")

I don't think so. 

And it's because I never went to church or read the Bible. It was never part of how I grew up, and it's not part of my personal life. I spent time playing video games, talking with my friends, participating in different stuff, doing Boy Scout stuff, and doing homework and studying for school. Despite knowing that were/are some... odd things to know when coming across this topic, and despite knowing that science is a logical thing or whatever, that does not give me the right to tell someone what they believe in is wrong or they should believe something else. I'm not them. People are different in these walks of life, who am I to say that I am better than them? We all have our own strengths and faults. And sure, religion has not been a part of my life, but that doesn't mean I'm any less human than the people who write in this topic. I was still told about some basic social morals, and I have a wide catalog of emotions. I have a good circle of friends by being part of my community or whatever. And I make darn doods doodleydu sure that I follow the law. And sometimes I make up the most weird gibberish when I feel like shouting when things don't go my way.  

I'm pretty sure God is real.

I'm polytheistic, more Gnostic views mixed with Taoism and a tad bit of Paganism. 

Who the fuck really knows though, I'm pretty sure we're just supposed to live our lives. 

It's how we choose to live it and how we respond to circumstances ourselves that determine the fate of universe.

Not everything can be controlled though, like If I'm in a rush to get a pack of cigarettes at the mini mart and a Pregnant lady is waddling very slowly in front of me to the door

I have to assess the situation maintain patience and order and humility even if I myself am in a Rush. 

The universe is sacred it cannot be changed. 

All that is to come is done and all that was before is done and will come again. 

Life is one big globe of Insanity. 

• 3 weeks later...