E3 Press Schedules and Presentations

25 minutes ago, Punchy said:

Two so-so games is worth praise? Bruh, c'mon.

That said Devolver's conference was S+

Well, I meant by the games per se not the effort of said games.

It could be better but I really think that is the best we can expect. What more can we expect that we the public aren't aware of Punchy?

2 hours ago, DLurkster said:

Well, I meant by the games per se not the effort of said games.

It could be better but I really think that is the best we can expect. What more can we expect that we the public aren't aware of Punchy?

Fortnite... ops that got leaked. :) Diablo 3 maybe.

It's looking pretty dry so far for third-parties and the Switch. Odd considering sales.

Edited by Punchy
2 hours ago, Shadow118 said:

Also i didn't notice anyone else mention it, but looks like we're getting some new Cuphead DLC in 2019

That'll be interesting to watch someone play when it comes out - it sounds pretty interesting

Let's hope that someone can pull off the double jump.

I really enjoyed Microsofts conference. Not too much talking (except for fucking Forza, WHY do they always talk so much about driving games?). Lots of trailers. Lots of first looks. A lot of fantastic looking games, including the adorable-looking "Tunic" made from a publisher in my hometown, a Battletoads announcement, and a lot of cars added to the hype-train.

11 hours ago, Punchy said:

Fortnite... ops that got leaked. :) Diablo 3 maybe.

It's looking pretty dry so far for third-parties and the Switch. Odd considering sales.

I was talking about Bethesda support for Switch not other 3rd party. Yes, it is true when it comes to 3rd party support, (comparing or no to MS or Sony) Nintendo just doesn't have it.

What I'm going say next doesn't mean I give up on 3rd party support coming to Switch but I'm not expecting everything to come to Switch. It's nice that Bethesda (tho the ports can be better and hopefully they will in time) providing titles to Switch.

I don't ask for much for Switch when it come so 3rd party, plus that why I own PS4 for.lhappy;

7 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

I was talking about Bethesda support for Switch not other 3rd party. Yes, it is true when it comes to 3rd party support, (comparing or no to MS or Sony) Nintendo just doesn't have it.

What I'm going say next doesn't mean I give up on 3rd party support coming to Switch but I'm not expecting everything to come to Switch. It's nice that Bethesda (tho the ports can be better and hopefully they will in time) providing titles to Switch.

I don't ask for much for Switch when it come so 3rd party, plus that why I own PS4 for.lhappy;

Once I got over the fact in the Wii-generation that you really need 2 consoles, I stopped caring as much about 3rd party support for Nintendo. It's great when they get it, but I still get my money's worth for buying their console from their 1st and 2nd party titles. I can get my 3rd party on my X1.

There's was nothing of real surprise at SE showing. The saved the best last with Kingdom Hearts III and that was cool.

Okay presentation with Shadow of the Tomb Raider and more extensive look at Just Cause 4.

EDIT: Ubisoft in less than 2 hours.

Edited by DLurkster
43 minutes ago, XLW said:

Nothing on THE REMAKE? ... Oh well.... 😔

You're talking about TWEWY, right?

If they showed Octopath Traveler on there but no TWEWY, it will probably show at a Nintendo's Direct or Treehouse stream. I feel either of those titles could of been interchangeable where what was going to be presented.

Ubisoft press just ended. I wasn't expecting Star Fox in that Starlink, I'm actually more interested in it now. Like damn.

12 minutes ago, XLW said:

Yes, FFVII. We had that video that showed basically nothing. We wanted to know more about that ever since it was first announced.

With the push of KH III to next year and the director of that game also working on FFVII remake, the work on the remake is also delayed too.

So hopefully next we hear something. Plus, like KH III, that game went through development hell with its engine. I believe FFVII is going through the same thing as well.

Shaky start to the Sony press but after that it got better and better. Like I get that they wanted us to be in the experience with Last of Us Part II but that experience was broken once they had to change venue and that intermission was just weird.

Love the RE2 remake reveal, wait and see with that Ghost game by Sucker Punch, always been on board with Death Stranding. Just waiting on release date. Spider-Man was cinematically epic. Jesus, I want that game now but the wait is not too long.

Overall, despite the shaky begin, great show.

Right? I was confused what was going on with those intermissions. I really thought I was streaming the wrong content for a bit. I had to check my phone and go on other apps to make sure it was right and not a pre show. 

I haven't had the chance to really sit down and watch the conferences outside of Sony's. But so far, there have been no big surprises. Mostly stuff announced last year being shown this year. I can see Nintendo following the same trend. I just want something out of left field. 

Im not sure if I should apologize or not, but I couldn’t resist doing that

But In all seriousness, I’m keeping my expectations into this low and reasonable 

I think if one has extremely high expectations, one will most likely end up disappointed in the end - that’s just me, I suppose 

Just now caught up with all the info/reveals from the Sony presser and the news from it. Much preferred their KH trailer, RE2 looks bonkers and while the more of Death Stranding I see continues to confuse me it still look pretty darn good.  Kind of weird reading around and seeing so many people were down on it.