Anor Londo - N4A Chat Thread, June 2018

ace

18 hours ago, luca said:

i actually started another playthrough of bloodborne today

still best souls game, fight me

It’s a really close tie between Dark Souls and Bloodborne for me. I love them both so much. 

6 hours ago, Pichi said:

i haven't seen green naruto but most ppl lose their shit over it so it's probably a bit above average like most hyped shounen

yeah i never even keep up with shows i really hype up. just end up watching them a couple months minimum after watching the first few episodes live lmao
i was waiting years for a Durarara s2 and still haven't watched that even though i saw that it was releasing in 2015
plenty other examples lol

bnha is very enjoyable, its just straight up fun to watch

im not particularly into shounen either if that counts for anything 

i usually marathon everything long after its been out, but CR makes it easy to take shit slow now that im not torrenting everything so it works, i just went overboard on it lol

14 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

Is Awkward Zombie the only "good" webcomic left?

10+ years ago I used to follow like thirty webcomics each week. I'm down to only a handful these days but there's still some good stuff out there. Penny Arcade is definitely not at the top of its game anymore but it's still decent. Gunnerkrigg Court is great, even if Tom has fallen into that trap a lot of writers do of drawing things out too much. Deathbulge is consistently weird and hilarious, I love it. No Need for Bushido is still pretty solid, though also stretched too much. Order of the Stick is still one of the best webcomics out there, even if it's only updated once or twice a month.

15 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

Is Awkward Zombie the only "good" webcomic left?

There's a lot of fantastic webcomics, but most of them that are centered around gaming are pretty bad nowadays.  Awkward Zombie's still consistently good but that's really all that's coming to mind.

Just now, chickadee said:

i only keep up w megatokyo bc im going to be reading that weeb shit til it ends or i do lmao

This.

I don't even recognize half the characters anymore, but I still follow it out of a sense of obligation because I've been reading it since I was 11.

3 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

This.

I don't even recognize half the characters anymore, but I still follow it out of a sense of obligation because I've been reading it since I was 11.

i was actually in the same boat and then on one of my days off, i read the ENTIRE thing from start to finish and now i feel like im actually present for the story now lmfao