Yoshi the Labo dino?

The new Yoshi game is coming soon for Switch but we have not seen a lot about it.  Me and my brother have been wondering why we have not seen more of it by now.  My thoughts have gone towards they are Labo-izing the game.  The cardboard constructions shown in the known stages kinda lead to this.  They didn't say anything initially cause Labo itself hadn't been announced.

Question here is, what could they use it for?

Customizable Dinos?

Customizable eggs for "throwing"?

What are your thoughts?

You just seem more convinced of  the tie in than I do.

I could see Labo kits with Dinosaur games so instead of the Robot game in that kit, it could double as being your own T Rex or whatever in a game.

I don't think Labo controls would be applied to Yoshi though.

What I am pondering myself is that with this new Yoshi game's style, will it get its own line of amiibos like Woolly World did?

I never really stopped to consider that they could include modes or something that could be designed around taking advantage of Labo.  But I can't see it being such a huge feature of the game as the reason for holding back talking about it much. Then again when it comes to Nintendo surprises of all kinds are on the table so I certainly wouldn't rule out what you and your bro are thinking here.