CONFIRMED Pokemon Switch coming soon

Hmm, I still don't think anything significant will happen on this show.

Isn't this the shows in Japan where they show clips of upcoming Pokémon games but nothing of significance is shown? It's that show where grown ppl dress up as Pokémon and such.

Either way I still think the real news coming between June and E3 and not at E3, there's never been history of new mainline Pokémon game being introduce at E3, usually is prior like right now or more recently the Pokémon direct last year before E3. How can anyone forget that? 

1 minute ago, DLurkster said:

Hmm, I still don't think anything significant will happen on this show.

Isn't this the shows in Japan where they show clips of upcoming Pokémon games but nothing of significance is shown? It's that show where grown ppl dress up as Pokémon and such.

Either way I still think the real news coming between June and E3 and not at E3, there's never been history of new mainline Pokémon game being introduce at E3, usually is prior like right now or more recently the Pokémon direct last year before E3. How can anyone forget that? 

Well, technically, the rumour is just that it will be REVEALED in May

17 minutes ago, EH_STEVE said:

Well, technically, the rumour is just that it will be REVEALED in May

Yes, I recall that. I'm not doubting the whole May thing, just this show thing sounds weird, if I'm spot on if what I think the show is.

I've just been the believer that announcement will happen in June, just based on history even if it just for last year as reference.

Edited by DLurkster

@Pokemon

Return to the Kanto region and experience a classic Pokémon journey in a whole new way with Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee! on the Nintendo Switch! Coming November 16, 2018: http://bit.ly/2ISUMVX  #PokemonLetsGo

https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1001634986498248704

It's official.

Well shit. Those two are separate.

Edited by Doc Brown

Im not completely sure about the whole blocky-Pokemon spinoff, but i want to see more footage before making a decision one way or the other - could be good, so ill be keeping an open mind open for now - looks like Pokemon Quest is live on the Eshop, disregard that

Long text: - decided to spoiler

Spoiler

Though i wasn't sure about returning to Gen 1 again, (granted going off previous rumors that i wasn't sure were true or not)

But damn Kanto looks pretty - and looks like... well, i can't recall which city it was since it was only shown for a split few seconds, but looks like it was in the evening, so looks like they'll be bringing the day/night system over?

Also the one remote control / Pokeball throwing might take getting used to... wonder if there will be any options to toggle it on/off? I don't usually use one handed controllers too often...

Though i have to say having Pokemon being be able to follow you again really hypes me up.... must be nostalgia from Yellow/HG/SS, i suppose

The Pokemon Go integration and the Pokeball accessory are interesting - the accessory reminds me of that one... device (that i can't remember the name of off the top of my head) that came with HG/SS

I definitely want this when it comes out - not sure which one, though... (On the other hand, it's not the first time i've bought both versions of a game...)

Also going off twitter, looks like a new core Pokemon RPG title is in development for the second half of 2019 - wonder if it's Gen 9 or another spinoff? (source: My Nintendo News twitter)

Though i wonder what other updates/additions they'll make/add? Wonder if they'll bring back the Sevii islands from FR/LG? Or a remixed/overhauled Pokedex with Pokemon from other Generations?

Also, wonder if any of the other generations will get this treatment? I think a completely updated Johto would look extremely pretty...

Edited by Shadow118