Lost Mangroves - N4A Chat Thread, May 2018

Chrom

On 5/4/2018 at 10:55 PM, Ephraim said:

@fuzz I tried playing GDS last night. It feels like asuch a weird deck to play...

Yeah man that deck is wonky af. It seems like it's one that would be fun to master, as it seems like so many games come down to the skin of your teeth. Though I love playing against it because, well, they play blue 😂

1 hour ago, luca said:

i would imagine being forced back onto the most linear game in the series after breath of the wild would really make the game tank, too

How exactly can they “force” someone to play a game?

If a Skyward Sword remake were to come out, it would appeal to people who were fans of the Wii version. If they hated it, they can just stick with BotW.

55 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

How exactly can they “force” someone to play a game?

If a Skyward Sword remake were to come out, it would appeal to people who were fans of the Wii version. If they hated it, they can just stick with BotW.

by having a market demand for a product and only putting out a comparatively terrible game in the series in an attempt to quench it, which would also allocate time and resources away from putting out a desirable product

if you have a starving child and they want food, you can give them a plate of shit and go "well you aren't FORCED to eat it"

"guys we just made the best selling zelda game ever and one of the most open and critically acclaimed ones ever, how do we capitalize on this success"
"how about we rerelease one of the most linear and retrospectively disliked games in the console series that also proportionately is the worst selling one in the series too"
"....IT'S GENIUS"