Lost Mangroves - N4A Chat Thread, May 2018

Chrom

oh, a Splatoon figma, that’s pretty cool  - wouldn’t mind getting the DX version whenever it comes out

Though I can’t say I’ve obtained any figmas or nendoroids yet...

Wonder if there’s a list of all (or the majority of) the video game-themed ones? Always been interested in them whenever I first found out about them....

Edited by Shadow118

I kind of forgot that I find Kingdom Hearts II to be really boring until just recently. Atleast initially I thought it was because I found the game too easy, but now playing it on Critical, the game is still kind of a drag. The game's pacing is a little too consistent, and very little gets in the way of changing that. Even though everyone hates the platforming, gummi-ship segments, and the basic puzzle solving of the first game, it atleast tried to add some variety to the gameplay and pacing.

Also, nothing bothers me more in a game than when a textbox or scrolling text needs to tell me the objective. Worse is when they reveal the solution in said text. It kind of defeats the purpose of presenting the challenge, and it doesn't encourage any creativity in solving it. 

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I've updated my terms of service in accordance with the GDPR, and I've been involved in numerous security breaches on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed leaks. Your privacy is very important to me and I'm the top wiretapper in the entire NSA. You are nothing to me but just another client. I will wipe your credit card information the fuck out from every hard drive the likes of which Google has never seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with sharing sensitive information over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your cookies are being backed up right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your stolen identity. You're fucking safe, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can protect your data in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in computer software, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the National Security Agency and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable password off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy protection your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon your privacy, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over anyone who attempts to phish your bank account and they will drown in it. You're fucking safe, kiddo.