Lost Mangroves - N4A Chat Thread, May 2018

Chrom

On 5/22/2018 at 5:50 AM, luca said:

pssst

not everything from a franchise has to be made for you

they had a dope-ass reboot in 2011 and none of you assholes watched it, you had your chance

I mean, I know that, it's just, it feels bad to see something like Thundercats turn into something like Teen Titans Go. I never even grew up with the original 80s cartoon but it still kinda irks me, ya know? 

Also, I actually tried to watch the 2011 reboot back in the day but Cartoon Network kept pushing back the air dates in favor of other shit and by then I was moving on to my edgy middle school Call of Duty phase. 

Edited by Sir Grim Locksmith VIII

^^^^

ttg is actually a love letter to the dc universe with a lot of lore jokes and parody in it for people to laugh at going beyond some of the childish humor in it

i mean yeah it's not a sequel to teen titans but it's still a solid show

I just wanna know why modern cartoons have so. much. screaming. 

Was stayin with a girl one weekend who had CN on and it woke up me over and over at low volume cause of that shit.
When I was actually watching it the next day I realized why. Shit's like Courage if there was a jumpscare every 60 seconds

Edited by Pichi

just because it's something you didn't want or expect doesn't make it bad, it's okay if the show isn't for you

it's entitled af to say "what it should be" or "what it could be"

idk maybe i've grown old but i'm okay with everything not being made for me anymore, i can not like it but it's not a demerit towards the product y;

like nintendo labo being a product for kids, or legend of korra being for people with shit taste theydonothing;

I started applying for a job with the New York Jets until I saw that I would be working 12 hour days 6-7 days a week.

On top of that it's an internship which means it might not even be paid.

Can I get uhhhhhh.... No thanks?