Lost Mangroves - N4A Chat Thread, May 2018

Chrom

new copies aren't a good comparison imo.
unless these repros come with box art
i just meant owning the thing though.
looks like they're both about 30. weird that the NA version is so pricey

7 minutes ago, Pichi said:

new copies aren't a good comparison imo.
unless these repros come with box art
i just meant owning the thing though.
looks like they're both about 30. weird that the NA version is so pricey

Yeah I know, I just wanted to outline the ludicrous difference between a sealed NA and CIB JAP version

My totally legit NFC amiibo-cards came in today:

IMG_5217.thumb.jpg.c2cb0a8658b7bff863367965b9ca8db0.jpg

They're 1 inch high. It's the full Zelda set: Smash, 30th, and BotW. I love how they rip off the NFC data but not the artwork. Some of these are easy enough to tell what's what, but a couple of the Links will need to be determined.

3 hours ago, luca said:

if slavery was a choice, does this mean that native americans also probably chose to be genocided theydonothing;

yeah also Jewish people should have just walked out of the camps

wonder if he told his wife “her people” had a choice too

Edited by Ready To Die

real question though, despite being black and barring GEORGE BUSH DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE has kanye ever really involved race in a lot of his music

he honestly always came across as a middle-class kid who busted his ass and especially in his later music his race felt mostly overlooked if not occasionally played for tokenism than actually ever being an ally of the black community

but i'm not too privy to how he was starting out either

12 hours ago, luca said:

real question though, despite being black and barring GEORGE BUSH DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE has kanye ever really involved race in a lot of his music

he honestly always came across as a middle-class kid who busted his ass and especially in his later music his race felt mostly overlooked if not occasionally played for tokenism than actually ever being an ally of the black community

but i'm not too privy to how he was starting out either

yes, college dropout and late registration is full to the brim of how it is to be a black (male) youth in america which is why the things he’s been saying have been so unsettling for the majority

honestly it feels like when his mom died it kind of just pushed him off the deep end, which i understand but it's still depressing to see that even with the new album talk it seems like something that he's never really gotten over y;

also his pops was a black panther and his mother was an activist so he was definitely aware of the plight of black americans 

BUT he has also always always sought the approval of (mainly affluent) white people so that’s why this about face was not as surprising to some