INFINITY WAR REVIEWS... AND SPOILERS

Just now, The Albraskan said:

Well at least the fact that the artifacts/objects the infinity stones were tied to do spell out Thanos like people were saying. Though nobody knew what the soul stone would be tied to.

T is the Tesseract 

H is (on Vision's) head 

A is the Aether 

N is Dr. Strange's necklace 

O is the Orb from GotG

S is Thanos sacrificing Gammora

Is that a real thing or a fan theory?

Pretty much was fan theory. But after seeing Infinity War, I felt like sharing it. I honestly didn't know it was a thing until after Dr. Strange had released and it sounded neat to me. There's a few pictures and videos I've seen about it, and I had to look back to a picture to make sure I had spelt some things right.

18 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

I'd say watch Civil War to get a feel for the where and the why all these "teams" are split up.  It really drives the narrative.

I don't know what Vision really is....  not human for sure, but his composition of that stone, Jarvis, and body Ultron was creating that didn't full go through everything before being finalized seems like something else.  I would argue Wanda and him have an attraction for being outcasts.  In Civil War, their ties get shown to have strengthened.  But it appears that their allegiances split up and they end up on opposite sides of the fence based on the fallout from the Sokovia Accords.

I'd have to read back up on her story on Wiki but apparently her powers of manipulating matter and I believe she can also manipulate reality for some people she somehow has a special combination that could work on that particular stone.

So, they are a couple because they have unique powers. I'd go with the awkward pair of Star-Lord and Gamora, Mantis and Drax, Tony and Pepper, Bruce and Black Widow, and who knows what else over THEM. Don't care for a woman and the romance she has for a toaster. Like I said, a toaster would be more effective here, because Vision does NOTHING in this film. Which is a shame. At least the other romance options are QUIRKY. 

9 minutes ago, Eliwoodman12 said:

I won't rule out Vision returning in some shape or form. We don't know how far Black Panther's sister go with her procedure and what she was able to do. I know she still had ways to go but something had to come out of that time Vision was on that table.

I'd have to watch that short scene again before her area got raided cause it looked like she was close to being done or done before she shut everything down to let him escape.

9 hours ago, purple_beard said:

I'd have to watch that short scene again before her area got raided cause it looked like she was close to being done or done before she shut everything down to let him escape.

It definitely looked like she finished. 

I seen the movie twice and the only that changed is my understanding of Dr. Strange choice with giving up the time stone. Like I get but those 14 million possibilities did that include multiverses? I asked that because star-lord actions that cause plan to fail on Titan. He must of seen that was going to happen versus Tony not dying as the determining factor to give up the stone.

Are you telling out of the 14 million possibilities, he came to the conclusion Tony not dying will be the undoing of Thanos finger snap decision?

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 8:04 AM, EH_STEVE said:

It definitely looked like she finished. 

I'm on the fence on that. I want believe she finish but there's no definitive proof for either case.

21 hours ago, EH_STEVE said:

IMG_5200.JPG

Yeah, this will do.

I think Strange saw every outcome and giving Thanos what he needed was the chess move that was needed to progress the game to the needed outcome. He even tells Tony they've moved to "endgame" and never says anything about them reaching a loss outcome

• Chrom featured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2018 at 11:54 AM, EH_STEVE said:

I wonder if/when someone will edit Thanos into a Switch commercial, or use the Nintendo Execs from the Directs snapping their fingers than showing an Avenger disappear...

If we got a Marvel game for the Switch that would be cool.

Or with Thanos appearing in Fortnite, a switch port announcement would work well with that.