What did your Blockbuster turn into?

Figured I make a thread out of this for fun. With TRU closing and me thinking what could go into those vacant buildings, it made me remember what went into the Blockbusters once they closed.

My childhood one turned into two stores. One a nail salon that's still there (maybe changed owners) and another building that started out as an insurance company but they later left. A walk in clinic in the same plaza wound up moving over to where the insurance company was. I believe I've been in that walk in clinic once. Can't go into where the nail salon is, well cause I have no need to :P

One town over turned into this computer repair store, but they later moved out and has been vacant since. Another one is now a paint store, and others around my state had restaurants go into them.

This doesn't have to be just Blockbuster either. Could be a Hollywood Video as well. I never went but the one in my town wound up turning into the rest of CVS that was already there. They wound up using the building and expanded. 

mine became a paint shop, but i'm more concerned about the famous pizzeria in our town and if it had to close down after the owner was caught embezzling payroll taxes

which shouldn't surprise me with it being an italian pizzeria since that's what us italians basically do but still

• 4 weeks later...