Whose got a good free photo hosting site?

freakin photobucket man. why on earth you still there?
sometimes i'll see an imgur link in my fb posts from like 6 years ago, uploaded without an account at all, and it'll still be there.
there are a couple other ones i used when it was acting weird but they disappeared lol.
just use imgur.

Edited by Pichi
2 hours ago, Pichi said:

freakin photobucket man. why on earth you still there?
sometimes i'll see an imgur link in my fb posts from like 6 years ago, uploaded without an account at all, and it'll still be there.
there are a couple other ones i used when it was acting weird but they disappeared lol.
just use imgur.

Had no reason to not use them till now.  It was the first site I used for photo sharing and it worked well for me till now.

12 hours ago, purple_beard said:

Had no reason to not use them till now.  It was the first site I used for photo sharing and it worked well for me till now.

10 hours ago, Eliwoodman12 said:

May I ask what's wrong with photo bucket? I used it since the mid 2000s but it's been years since I've logged back into my account.

OOPS SORRY CAN'T DIRECT LINK THAT
OOPS RAN OUT OF BANDWIDTH SO NOBODY CAN SEE THIS PICTURE. SHOULDVE OPENED UP THAT WALLET
All Photobucket does nowadays is try to milk money from people too unaware to switch to a service that does it better for free 

Edited by Pichi
6 hours ago, Pichi said:

OOPS SORRY CAN'T DIRECT LINK THAT
OOPS RAN OUT OF BANDWIDTH SO NOBODY CAN SEE THIS PICTURE. SHOULDVE OPENED UP THAT WALLET
All Photobucket does nowadays is try to milk money from people too unaware to switch to a service that does it better for free 

The money side of things my issue now....  especially seeing as a lot of my content is tied to something else I do as work, but now work fixed their site's file uploader so I don't need PB for that anymore.... but all my other non-work stuff is now behind a pay wall.

If you're looking for a free site that allows you to have albums, although I haven't used it myself, I have seen it and it seems Imgur is a good choice.  

If you want a free site where you can just upload images without really being concerned about having an album, like a site where you can just upload images to a site to host for the long term and not being concerned about keeping track of links (unless you manually keep track of them, which of course you could), I'd highly recommend PostImage.org.  Been using it a lot myself ever since PB started charging for linking to images, and is pretty fast and efficient for what it is.

On 4/17/2018 at 1:18 AM, Bowser81889 said:

If you're looking for a free site that allows you to have albums, although I haven't used it myself, I have seen it and it seems Imgur is a good choice.  

If you want a free site where you can just upload images without really being concerned about having an album, like a site where you can just upload images to a site to host for the long term and not being concerned about keeping track of links (unless you manually keep track of them, which of course you could), I'd highly recommend PostImage.org.  Been using it a lot myself ever since PB started charging for linking to images, and is pretty fast and efficient for what it is.

I like the album organizational structure...  I also like being able to do sub-albums too.  I also like being able to make something a slideshow if needed.

On 04/18/18 at 1:40 AM, purple_beard said:

I like the album organizational structure...  I also like being able to do sub-albums too.  I also like being able to make something a slideshow if needed.

Understandable. From my understanding, another site that should allow you to do albums is Flickr.  Yahoo owns Flickr and like Photobucket, began charging $499/year for access to special tools and more storage space, but unlike Photobucket, seems to still offer a free membership with up to 1TB of free storage space.  Might be something to consider as well if you need any alternatives.