Mega Man X Legacy Collection hitting Switch

Japan is getting Collection 1 and 2 separately in their own cartridges. will be importing assuming it'll be English like when I bought Bayonetta Non-Stop Climax Edition.

3vfpNmSl.png

UZms5l8l.png

Amazon Japan currently has three versions. Collection 1 by itself, Collection 2 by itself and lastly Collection 1+2 similar to US (Collection 1 physical while Collection 2 digital).

Edited by Juanblue85

While X6 on the X Collection was missing voiced dialogue and X3 was the PSone version, X1-X6 managed to fit on a single GCN disc, with X7 and X8 being about a gig each, all of it can fit on a 8GB card. Assuming they don't update the textures of X7 and X8 and it's more or less a direct port.

The only other thing I can think of is how the Switch reads the card. You'll essentially and technically have two different games on it unless they have it in a "wrapper" of sort. I'd imagine the same happened with Bayonetta, Resident Evil Revelations, and Megaman Legacy Collection.

Edited by avalonknight