The Garage - N4A Chat Thread, April 2018

Chrom

1 hour ago, luca said:

I'm a dirty contrarian and while I enjoyed Odyssey, bar none it feels like the weakest 3D Mario game in the series.  I'm actually distraught that I have no desire to go back and 100% it after beating the story.

Same. Except I 100%d it. I enjoyed the playthrough normally. All the extra moons are pretty much copy pasted in every kingdom so you aren't missing much. Wish there was more quality over quanity regarding the moon count. Hoping nintendo adds expansions that have more levels but seems more like they want more wacky costumes than content.

My cat is hugging my arm whenever I type and it's kinda adorable. Minus the whole he has his claws sticking out part.

Edit: Regarding odyssey, I'm not ever sure if I'll go for 100% completion. I've been jumping into the game for a few hours maybe once to thrice a weekend--I have so few switch games I have very little reason to rush through any of them.

Edited by KefkaFFVI
20 minutes ago, KefkaFFVI said:

Time management is pretty important, yeah. I can't really give many time management tips since physics courses tend to involve weekly assignments rather than singular big projects like essays.

but I suppose I could give tips on math courses.

Eh, not really taking any math courses this semester. 

Fortunately this is my last assignment. After that all I have to do is worry about finals. 

Played Life is Strange: Before the Storm this weekend. I enjoyed it but it didn't have quite the same spark as the original game—delving into Rachel's backstory ultimately isn't quite as satisfying as slowly unraveling the mystery of her character in the original. It was fun to see familiar characters though, and the new ones were solid additions too. I recommend springing for the bonus episode though, 'cause that was definitely the kind of emotionally devastating game experience I expect out of Life is Strange.

We thought one of the kids let the cat outside and she was roaming the neighborhood. Got like 2 hours of sleep because 2 busy worried about her. Dozed off and found her staring at me in the kitchen. She was hiding in the spare office behind the couch to be left alone while everyone was there I guess. theydonothing;

Now I feel like death at work.

O well kitty is safe so thats most important

50 minutes ago, ace said:

Just watched episode 1 of FLCL 3

I was so ready to hate this. I've never been happier to have been wrong.

oh fuck
can't wait til the whole thing drops so I can marathon it :v