The Garage - N4A Chat Thread, April 2018

Chrom

The kill me btw, is due to the fact I'm sober for the first time in four days. Celebrating the end of the semester right, but fuck is it a hangover that I had to deal with while doing paperwork all day

6 minutes ago, Gold said:

The kill me btw, is due to the fact I'm sober for the first time in four days. Celebrating the end of the semester right, but fuck is it a hangover that I had to deal with while doing paperwork all day

Oh I'm sorry. Thought it was due to me posting for a sec O_o. Thanks for clearing that up. Damn. Hope the hangover goes away asap.

9 minutes ago, Youngster Joey said:

Having a social life is hard as you get older. I've probably seen my friends only a handful of times in the past year.  :v

time management my friend

10 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

@Reilly

I don't know if it's just my phone, but for some reason trying to load page 2 of your FE8 archive causes my browser to crash.

8 hours ago, Reilly said:

It's happening on my phone, too. Works all right on my computer, though. I imagine it has something to do with the number of images.

Not sure what's happened between then and now, but it's working fine on my phone now.  Using Chrome for Android on a Galaxy S7.

• Chrom locked and unpinned this topic