The Garage - N4A Chat Thread, April 2018

Chrom

9 hours ago, Sir Grim Locksmith VIII said:

Welp, my first year of college is over, and I just realized that life will never go back to the way it used to be. 

Just don’t do what I did and take 7 years to graduate 👌

35 minutes ago, Sir Grim Locksmith VIII said:

7 years? Jesus Christ dude how'd that happen?

I went to Penn State for 1.5 years. It was very expensive and I failed a class which meant I lost my government aid. 

Community college took 3 years because I lost motivation for a while before getting shit straight and finishing 

I’ve been at Montclair State for 2 years and graduate in a few weeks. It’s been a long ride. 

1 hour ago, ace said:

I went to Penn State for 1.5 years. It was very expensive and I failed a class which meant I lost my government aid. 

Community college took 3 years because I lost motivation for a while before getting shit straight and finishing 

I’ve been at Montclair State for 2 years and graduate in a few weeks. It’s been a long ride. 

Jesus. Well, it better be worth it, eh? 

I still need to go back to BotW to do all the shrines and DLC, and another playthrough of Master Mode.

I'm excited about Sonic Mania Plus. Sonic Mania was my second favorite game of 2017. Right after I graduated, I spent two months doing nothing but applying for jobs. After I was hired, Sonic Mania released, and I was ready to have fun again after such a long time.

Nowadays it's taking me forever to finish any game. I've been working on Etrian Odyssey Untold since the year started, averaging about 12 hours each month.

8 hours ago, Sir Grim Locksmith VIII said:

7 years? Jesus Christ dude how'd that happen?

It ain't that uncommon my guy, I'm coming up on 6 years myself lmao.

But hey, at the end of it I'll have my degree and I'll be damn proud of being able to get there.