The Garage - N4A Chat Thread, April 2018

Chrom

I've spent the last hour hanging out in the student lounge before class, and there's a congregation of neckbeardy types in the middle of the room.

One of them just ripped ass loud enough that everyone in the room stopped what they were doing and stared.

Its%20all%20here-for%20mike-L.jpg

Edited by ace
1 hour ago, ace said:

I've spent the last hour hanging out in the student lounge before class, and there's a congregation of neckbeardy types in the middle of the room.

One of them just ripped ass loud enough that everyone in the room stopped what they were doing and stared.

That must be what people mean when they talk about getting the full college experience.

1 hour ago, luca said:

i wish i could rip ass loudly

mine are completely silent but forced somebody to get out of the car once we were at a light

I’m so sad to hear you’ve been denied one of life’s greatest pleasures. 

Ans if we’re going to share news stories like that you might as well just go and share the best piece of journalism ever written: https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/nnqp4z/a-whale-blasted-an-ungodly-amount-of-ass-ham-all-over-some-divers

So got to B9 of the postgame dungoen, ran into a dragon, and alm died. I'm.... probably just going to skip the postgame dungeon. I know what the boss is, and I feel I saw most of the dungeon anyway. IDK, it just doesn't interest me.

With New Mystery of the Emblem done, nothing I want to do left in Shadows of Valentia, and having completed Heirs of Fate DLC, and still not Fire Emblem'd out, what will I do next? Awakening, actually. You see, Awakening came out in February while I was in undergrad, aka a very busy time. I didn't get around to it until summer. You know what else existed that summer? Animal Crossing. So while I beat the story mode of Awakening and love the game very very much, there's very little of it I did. Paralogues? I didn't grind for any children (got three naturally, excluding Lucina, and two were making sure Robin didn't get Chrom'd). Xenologues/DLC? I got one map. I've always wanted to do a "full" Awakening playthrough and now seems like the time.

Edited by Princess Minerva

So, I made one last attempt at salvaging my LPs from the rotten, maggot-filled corpse that is NS2. And sure enough, since they’re locked behind the board archive which requires logging in, and logging in brings me to a blank white screen, FE4, FE6, and FE3 beyond book 2 chapter 5 are pretty much gone forever unless I can re-type my commentary from memory.

However, since my Hourglass of Summer LP was posted on the “general gaming” board, it survived the CGpocalypse, and should therefore be fairly simple to copy and paste here.