Chrom

The Garage - N4A Chat Thread, April 2018

I prefer cats because they move at the best if their own drum which I can relate to on so many levels and they also require less maintenance. Like, pick s kitty you put them in the litter box, and they're trained for life.

I mean, if you prefer dogs, all power to you but i will insist cats are great pets.

1 hour ago, LimeCatMaster said:

Your cat is, but so is mine. They all are.

not mine

she's a fat loud shit that's always hungry

1 hour ago, Sir Grim Locksmith VIII said:

What are you talking about they're evil.

It's all about dogs if you ask me. 

Fight me. Dogs drool too much. :P 

Spoiler

Still love them though. Just not quite as much as cats. Kind of have a soft spot for them.

Grew up with cats. Loved their purring and the affection they give.

One thing about dogs--their general slobberiness legitimately bothers me. I feel real uncomfortable if there's any sort of liquid on my hand and cats are pretty good at not getting drool over you.

Edited by Princess Minerva

woot just beat New Mystery of the Emblem and watching epilogue. All of you should go play the Archanea games (Shadow Dragon and New Mystery of the Emblem). Sure, they can be rough around the edges (Shadow Dragon more so), but they're actually really fun games.

18 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

Anyone know if it's possible to cheese the 3DS's location settings to get different Vivillon patterns in XY?

Nope. You have to work trading for them.

28 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

Anyone know if it's possible to cheese the 3DS's location settings to get different Vivillon patterns in XY?

Based on what I'm hearing, you might be able to cheese it by doing a full reset of Pokemon XY. So, unless you have a spare X or Y, good luck.

The Dread Fighter class enables you to trivialize the post-game's difficulty if you repeatedly take advantage of the fact that they can always promote back into Villagers. I did this with two characters and made them Oliphantiers using the Hunter's Volley combat art from the Killer Bow and that was enough to clear the labyrinth. The overclass isn't necessary at all but the extra movement is nice.

I haven't reclassed to villager using the infinite dread fighter loop; Lucas, though, who's my MVP was reclassed to villager using that DLC item and went in the dread fighter track that way.

Edited by Princess Minerva

From what I recall, my biggest mistakes in SoV were neglecting some characters and features. I ignored Silque for the first half because I had Faye as a cleric (should have made her into a Pegasus Knight instead.) I also bypassed some dungeons for some reason, until I turned tail to find a new spot for level grinding. You have to go against FE tradition and treat the game as more of an JRPG.

Most of the maps in the later half are complete misery with desert maps and poisonous swamps.

1 hour ago, Tyranogre said:

Doesn't Oliphantier actually take away a point of movement?

I forgot Bow Knight was a thing. Either way you don't need overclasses to get through Thabes.