The Garage - N4A Chat Thread, April 2018

Chrom

16 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

あなたは私のことについてちょうどファックしていましたか、あなたは小さな雌犬ですか?私はネイビーシールで私のクラスの一番上を卒業したことを知っています。私はアルクエダの秘密の襲撃に数多く関与しています。私はゴリラ戦で訓練されており、私は全米軍隊の一番の狙撃兵です。あなたは私のものではなく、もう一つの目標です。私はこの地球上でこれまでに見たことのないような精密さであなたを拭き取ってくれるでしょう。あなたは、インターネットで私にそのことを言ってもらえると思いますか?もう一度考えてください。私が話しているように、私は米国のスパイの秘密ネットワークに連絡しています。あなたのIPは現在襲っています。あなたの人生と呼ぶ哀れな小さなことを払拭する嵐。あなたは死んでいるよ、子供。私はいつでも、いつでもどこにでもいることができます。私は700以上の方法であなたを殺すことができます。それは私の素手だけです。私は非武装の戦闘で徹底的に訓練されているだけでなく、米国海兵隊の兵器庫全体にアクセスできます。あなたの惨めなお尻を大陸の顔から拭き取るために、私はそれを全面的に使用します。もしあなただけがあなたの小さな「賢い」コメントがあなたを倒そうとしていた、どんな不信な報復を知っていたのであれば、たぶんあなたはあなたの舌を抱えていたでしょう。しかし、あなたはできませんでした、あなたはしなかった、そして今あなたは価格を払っています、あなたはばかげています。私はあなたの上に激しい怒りを吹き込み、あなたはそれで溺れるでしょう。あなたは死んでいる、キッド。

somehow I knew from length alone that this was going to be google translated gorilla warfare copypasta

It was hailing on the way to my office from the BART station, to the point where by the time I got to work, my shoes and socks were soaking wet. So I took them off, set them by the heat vent to dry, and proceeded to go about my day barefoot.

My boss, noticing this, got into her car, drove down to the local QuickStop a few blocks down the street, and bought a six-dollar package of socks for me and any other coworkers who had to walk in the hail.

I love my boss.flower;

28 minutes ago, Princess Minerva said:

Technically they weren't dead, but merely locked behind a paywall.

Yea which is a bitch, but at least I can still get stuff. Some of it is running into network error issues, but nothing big.

Ugh. Imgur is being crap today. So just downloading from Photobucket, then clearing the cache and stuff and trying uploading again.

Edited by Doc Brown
3 minutes ago, ace said:

Uhhhhh why not just use google drive? 

I don't have one set up. I just save, upload and delete. I just have to clear things out cache wise to get imgur working. Might look into Google Drive though if things continue. Thanks for the suggestion.

4 minutes ago, chickadee said:

i havent used a regular photo hosting site in ages

most photos that i send go through Messenger and every thing else its through imgur lol

I haven't either. Outside of Imgur. Just for storage mainly due to my drive being rather short on space lol.

Half of my images on imgur still are new leaf pictures back when we had a 'what did you do in new leaf' thread. I otherwise probably upload more than five or so images per month.

@fuzz what type of engineer are you again? Do you lean more towards the mechanical/civil side or the electrical/computer side of engineering?

Edited by Princess Minerva