The Garage - N4A Chat Thread, April 2018

Chrom

1 minute ago, WING-X said:

@KefkaFFVI

That's good, do you like the game?

@Doc Brown

I still havn't seen Rogue one or the last jedi been busy playing breath of the wild

Ah. I only saw 20 minutes of the former. It just didn't draw me in. I see. I have to play more of it again. Been too busy to play more on my Wii U lately. y;  How far are you in it, game wise?

Edited by Doc Brown
1 minute ago, WING-X said:

@KefkaFFVI

That's good, do you like the game?

I'm enjoying FE12 a lot! Then again, there isn't a Fire Emblem game yet I've disliked, just some I consider merely good and ones that are serious contenders for my favorite game. Fire Emblem 12, albeit, falls a bit on the 'merely good' side but there's nothing wrong with that.

11 minutes ago, WING-X said:

@KefkaFFVI

I havn't really played a fire emblem ,but maybe in the future. That's good your enjoying the game.

@Doc Brown

About 30 hours in the game it would have been more ,but my niece would play my switch somtimes.

Ah I see. Hope you get some more time in on it.

If you do play an FE game in the future, I wouldn't recommend starting with Fire Emblem 12 since it's a direct sequel to Fire Emblem "Shadow Dragon."

Pretty much an Fire Emblem game that got a stateside release is a good starting point, except the Wii's Radiant Dawn and Fates' Conquest route. Notable is Blazing Blade (simply called 'Fire Emblem' stateside) has a long-ass tutorial that spells out everything and Sacred Stones, Fates' Birthright Route, and Awakening have infinite grinding and the latter two make permadeath optional. I'd personally consider Awakening the best starting point, but that's largely preference on my part.

16 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

My brother got me Super Mario Odyssey as a late Christmas present.

Just made it to the Lake Kingdom.

I think it's okay game just wish it was longer it took me a week to beat the main story. Just take your time on the game.

Edited by WING-X
19 minutes ago, WING-X said:

@Doc Brown

Thanks, I would play right now just listing some music right mostly video games related :) 

@KefkaFFVI

Thanks for the heads up 

@chickadee

oh okay, don't push your self too hard.

You're welcome. Sweet. What kind?

9 hours ago, KefkaFFVI said:

Chapter 19 in FE12 claims to be the final battle. I don't think it's the final battle. :|

but yeah, will probably beat FE12 tomorrow so yeah?

How many chapters per day have you been doing up to this point?

Part of me hopes that Kris never appears in a crossover/spinoff.

With Robin and Corrin, even though you were able to customize them, Smash, Heroes, and Warriors set their “canon” appearances in stone, so now I can’t play through Awakening or Fates anymore without looking at my custom Avatar and thinking to myself “that doesn’t look right”.

Kris, meanwhile, only has two pieces of official artwork, and a place on New Mystery’s boxart, both of which are far easier to ignore than a playable appearance in a major spinoff. This makes it much easier for my willing suspension of disbelief to say, “this is actually me going on adventures with Marth and pals; not some pre-existing character whose identity I stole.”