The Garage - N4A Chat Thread, April 2018

Chrom

anyway, about to restart FE12. How does this look for an ingame team:

Kris (Mercenary) / Marth / Sirius / Merric / Julian / Minerva / Catria / Est / Palla / Caeda (reclassed as ???) / Tiki / ??? .

According to my old notes I can have up to 12 people on a team, so I think the last slot is open. I'm also going to reclass Caeda since I really do not need a fifth flying unit, but not sure to reclass her as myrmidon, healer, or archer. Similarly, I'm not sure who to include in the final spot--ideas?

Caeda wants Paladin so she can keep her Wing Spear.

Sheena might be a good coice for the Parthia, either as a General, or reclassed into Sniper if you don't need a wall.

I would cut Catria for Michalis, but that's just because of my personal vendetta. Michalis pretty much serves as a Gotoh if any of your other fliers fucked up their levels.

If you reclass Merric into a Priest until promotion, he'll have a good enough Staff rank that you won't really need another healer. Otherwise, go Yumina or Mallesia.

You also get Nagi near the end if you have any empty slots by then. Just make absolutely sure you have someone who can use the Warp Staff by the time you get to the chapter where you recruit Tiki.

Does Tiki end up killing herself or something? Because anytime I hear 'make sure you have a warp staff to recruit [character]' I get a very very bad feeling.

Also, can I just say how I feel the Archanea games are underappreciated? I get Shadow Dragon is essentially a remake of a NES game, but as long as you temper your expectations it's a great game. FE12, on the other hand, feels like the lost gem of Fire Emblem. Not the best game ever, but really solid and overlooked.

38 minutes ago, KefkaFFVI said:

Does Tiki end up killing herself or something? Because anytime I hear 'make sure you have a warp staff to recruit [character]' I get a very very bad feeling.

Oh, no. She doesn't die; it's just that there's a secret shop on that map that's literally impossible to reach without Warp. Said secret shop is the only place in the game where you can buy Dragonstones.

3 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

the only place in the game where you can buy Dragonstones.

:|

at least it isn't as bad as Sacred Stones where myrrh literally becomes unuseable if you overuse her. I think there was a glitch you could exploit to get more dragonstones, but it's a doozy to preform.

2 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

What was he fired for?

tbh im not entirely sure what the official reason was since im not management, but im pretty sure it was just bc he wasnt like...doing enough lol

on the bright side, my bosses complimented me a lot today for my hard work and everything i got done today, which was a shitton

on the downside, he was my favorite person back there and also wildly attractive but whatever lol

Was just in line at burger king and heard a guy ask for a mix of Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew as his drink.

Like, you do you man, but that has to be one of the least appealing combos I could imagine lol.

Edited by fuzz
33 minutes ago, fuzz said:

Was just in line at burger king and heard a guy ask for a mix of Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew as his drink.

Like, you do you man, but that has to be one of the least appealing combos I could imagine lol.

ew lmfao what the Fuck

i cant stand dr. p tho so he was already at a disadvantage as far as im concerned tbh

5 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

That reminds me:

Since Sherri's gone, I should probably post Book 2 of my FE3 LP.

And this reminds me:

I need to finish my FE8 LP archive.  Also, I still need to do BeerRing Saga.

42 minutes ago, chickadee said:

ew lmfao what the Fuck

i cant stand dr. p tho so he was already at a disadvantage as far as im concerned tbh

Lmao I feel similarly about mountain dew so hey, I suppose the man might be onto something. According to most I have a sus af palate as is so I usually can't speak on this kinda thing haha.

32 minutes ago, ace said:

Everyone knows the true secret is coke/pepsi and sprite/sierra mist

I've never tried this.. Is it actually good? I've only gone so far as to mix the cola and dark sodas with each other, and the fruity sodas with each other.

You haven’t lived the Jersey life until you’ve been at a diner late at night. 

2 hours ago, fuzz said:

Lmao I feel similarly about mountain dew so hey, I suppose the man might be onto something. According to most I have a sus af palate as is so I usually can't speak on this kinda thing haha.

I've never tried this.. Is it actually good? I've only gone so far as to mix the cola and dark sodas with each other, and the fruity sodas with each other.

It’s lemon lime cola. One of my favorites