Whatcha playing? General Edition!

Spring

These days I've mostly been playing a lot of God Eater 2: Rage Burst, as that just came out on PC. Reading/playing a lot of visual novels as well, but that's nothing out of the ordinary. Thinking of maybe going back and trying to finish The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC in the next week or so. Will depend on how much free time I have. 

On 10/19/2016 at 10:50 PM, Blackout said:

Just started Minish Cap but I don't know if I'll finish because I find the kinstones overwhelming :v 

Beat the game last night and low behold the kinstone feature screws me over.. didn't fuse with a guy soon enough and couldn't get the light arrows because of it.   

Since I realized I wasn't going to 100% the game I gave up on the figurines too and beat the game with 19 and 3/4 hearts :v 

• 1 year later...

I haven't been able to get enough Metroid Prime: Federation Force since I've completed the game 100%. Since MODs weren't counted towards that total, I have been replaying to get them all and finally did yesterday while running through all of the Talvania missions in the game. After about five playthroughs and over 100 hours, it's tempting to rank Federation Force as the best game in the Metroid Series. I find it very satisfying to play through the game solo now that I'm experienced in the game's mechanics and the game's full arsenal is at play. I'm going to try out Ungrounded with AUX Amplifier III in HM01: Outpost in my next sitting. I've been running Fuel Injector and Combustion since getting them, so I want to see how effective a different elemental build will be on some of the Excelcion missions.

I feel like this is a good bump since you can't mention games in the completion thread til you actually do it.
I've been hooked on Enter the Gungeon but it gives me shoulder pain sometimes tongue;
I hate playing it with a controller, though.
I was playing Spelunky a while before and I think I have a thing for roguelikes in general now

I have been going on a Ys binge. I just fully beat 100% Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana on PS4 and got my sixth Platinum trophy from it and I decided to keep going by playing Ys Origin on PC. I'm at the last boss of the game who happens to be effing cheap to me so I decided to skip the game and play Ys I Chronicles. I have most of the steam achievements for this one and I'm near the end of the game before going to Ys II Chronicles.

• 2 weeks later...

ive been playing a variety of shit lately for once, but half of it is shit ive already played before lol

Sanrio Picross - almost finished! Just have to do the Micross puzzles, but I'll probably replay all of it to get better times bc that's what I do with all picross games

Persona Q - VERY slow going because I'm Bad and was sick for a while so I fell out of it, but its rly good so far

Overcooked 2 - multiplayer w @SuperWooper and we finished the main story but now we're just trying to 3 star everything and unlock the secrets...and then likely do NG+, this game is cute but I get pissed off very quickly lol

Stardew Valley - multiplayer w @SuperWooper, we started a new riverside farm just for funsies and its scratching that 'cozy game' itch I always seem to have